Chapter 25

***** Michael POV *****

"She's not your Sub , is she ?" She asked me , making me a little nervous. How did she find out ? Why does she want to know ? Who else knows ? "Um , why do you ask ? Who wants to know ?" I ask , trying to cover my nervousness as best as I can. "Because , first of all ," She starts , pulling out her phone and heading to the newspaper app. "It says right here , Michael Burkley of Music Entertainment ; secretly heading out with a mystery woman. They were seen heading out of Club Fantasy three days ago. New mistress ? New wife ? Who knows. All we know is that he has a secret yet beautiful woman on his hand." She states. Oh shit , the paparazzi. I hate them with a passion so strong. "Really ? Oh my God. My cousin Michael Burkley , has been caught with some nobody on his arm , leaving out of a BDSM club. Hmm,"

She says. "Diamond , you don't understand. You don't understand anything. So don't come in my office all loud and ghetto early in the morning then try to get serious with me about something that is none of yours or anybody's business. Get out , cousin. The thought of you being related to me sickens me , to be honest." I say to her. I'm tired of people asking me questions about my personal life. People need to get out of my face , especially her.

"Don't you dare talk to me any way ! You're the one who is doing everything wrong ! I'm trying to help your stupid ass , but you want to be that way ? Fine , don't ever ask for my help. Ever , Michael and I mean it." She says to me. "I never asked for your help , not even as a child ! You just assume I'm doing everything wrong. You always tried to be in my business , Diamond. Every single time my name is mentioned , you try to fix it. Since this is my problem and only mine , I will fix it. Keep your nose to yourself." 

"Michael , I'm only doing this because I care about you and I love you. You think your mother is going to do this ? And who knows where Uncle Tomas went. Your sweetly ignorant father. Hmm ? You think they're going to worry about you ? Aunt Celia made it perfectly clear she doesn't care. And Uncle Tomas ... I think I just made that clear as well. And your brother Martin ? He just doesn't feel like doing anything." "Shut up Diamond. Leave my office right now." I told her , I swear I'm about to cry. It's true , my brother , my father , even my own mother doesn't want anything to do with me. I feel so helpless ... Dammit.

***** Alexsa POV *****

Oh my God , how long does it take to talk to some weird woman ? I swear , she is ... weird. And loud , very loud. Then , I hear them arguing about something , being in someone's business I think ? Then I hear something about his parents and his brother. What the hell is going on ? I should instigate. No Alex , don't instigate. 

Alexsa Morris ? Not instigating ? Yeah right. I slowly walk try to walk up to the door when- "Alex !" I hear Mary calling me. "Ahh ! Mary , shh. I'm trying to be nosy." I tell her , whispering. "Oh cool , me too , me too !" She runs up to me and I put the glass up to the door and try to hear everything. 

"... Aunt Celia made it perfectly clear she doesn't care. And Uncle Tomas ... I think I just made that clear as well. And your brother Martin ? He just doesn't feel like doing anything." I hear that woman say. So are they related ? "Shut up Diamond , my mother loves me , and my father and brother." Oh Michael ... "No they don't." She says. "If they did , they would care , they don't even try anymore , do they ? See Mike ? I'm just trying to be that big cousin you always loved , am I right ?" That's his ... cousin ?

"Get out now. Don't step foot in my office again." He sounds serious, but he sounds like he's ready to cry. "Alright. Bye little cousin , I love you." She says. Mary and I hear her getting closer to the door , so we try to act as natural as possible. "Ladies." she says and walks down the hall. "What the hell is going on ?" Mary asks me. "I don't know , but I will find out." I tell her and silently walk in the office.

***** Michael POV *****

Out of all things happening in my life , I couldn't imagine crying. Not crying , I hate it. It makes me feel weak. Then I hear Alexsa's sweet voice. "Michael ?" She calls out to me. I try to wipe my eyes. "Yes Ms. Morris ?" 

***** Alexsa POV *****

"Michael ?" I call him. I see him wiping his eyes and he turns around. "Yes , Ms. Morris ?" He says. "Michael , don't call me that." I walk over to him and he looks so sad. So ... helpless. "What happened in here ?" I ask him , sitting on his lap. "Ms. Morris , I'm fine now please leave." He tells me , trying to get me off his lap. "Do you want me to leave , Michael ?"

Every time I said his name , he would flinch a little. "Leave." He kept trying , but suddenly I just found myself holding him so tight it hurts. "You don't want me to leave." I tell him and he just finally gave up. He wrapped his arms around me and started crying into my shoulder. Oh my God , what did she do to him ? Only about 20 minutes in here and she made him an emotional wreck. "Alexsa , please. Please help me. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so weak right now." He tells me. "I got you Michael. Let it go , just let it all go. I'm here." All of this is too much. I want to cry so bad. But I got to stay strong for him. I need to , I really do. He cries even harder and it gets even more painful to watch. "Don't feel weak , I'm right here Michael." 

He stops crying and looks at me. "Please , don't leave my side." He tells me. "I won't." And I kiss him , man , so much electricity just sparked between us right now. I can feel it. "I love you." I tell him. "God , Alexsa I love you too. Just be mine." 

"This mess was about me , wasn't it ?" I ask him. "Y-Yes. It was , I'm sorry Alex." He tells me and starts to cry again. "No , stop crying. Please , this is painful to watch." I told him , lifting his head up. "You don't have to worry about anything anymore ; the questions , the instigating , the emotions. None of it. I'll do it Michael , I'll be your Submissive. Give me the contract."

_________________________________________________________________________________

BOOM !! There it is. You didn't think that was gonna happen huh ? Well it did , I understand she was stubborn at first , but she does have a soft spot. Remember , she loves him. 

Goodbye all ... Next chapter will come. Might be sexual , might not be .. we'll see.