meeting a host out of the club

I was walking with at least three boxes. They were filled with CD's pictures, posters and some instruments pieces. I was carring this things for a reason, my brothers hate me. They thought it was a punishment for "running away and scaring them", which as everyone knows is not true since they DICHED ME!!

I was already at the last of the stairs as I kinda triped. I thought the boxes were going to fall but they didn't. By some miracle they were still up in my arms. I let out a sigh.

"You ok down there?" I froze as I heard the suden voice. I looked to my sides, without moving the boxes. Then I felt as someone took one of the boxes.

"Hey!" I said as I saw a red-head boy with a box in hand. He looked familiar, somehow.

"No why is a lady like you doing this kind of hard work?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well this lady"I said rolling my eyes at lady. "is doing a punishment, for getting her brothers worried" I began walking torwards our 'Rocking room' (name was given by my father, mental sweat dropped))

"Ah" he said, following me. "I understand the brother getting worried thing, but why are they making you carry this heavy stuff to... ??...I'm sorry but where are we going?" The red-head said.

"It's called the 'Rocking room' it's close to the-" I stoped talking and looked at him. "Oh now I remember where I saw you, that weird host club place"

"The Host Club is not weird, we just suprised you so you don't know what to do with the knolege of it existing."

"Yeah, yeah. So what's your name?"

"Kaoru. Kaoru Hitachiin."

"Well that's a nice name. I honestly thought you would have some kind of perverted name to go with the club."

I saw him sweatdrop. "That's a preaty big acusation."

"So where's your other half?"

"Other half?"

"You know, the one that looks just like you. And who's always next to you everywhere."

"Hikaru? He's haging in the club, I was going to go there now, but I saw you and I just... had to help you out." He said as a- is that?- slight blush went to his cheeks?- No i just imagined it...right.

We reached the door of the Host club, and I told him I could take the boxes from there since the rocking room wasen't far away. He looked hesitant at a moment but I asured him everything would be fine. He went into the host club but not before sending me a smile. I smiled back and waited until I couldn't see him again to start walking again.

"He...has nice eyes." I said to myself walking to my new hangout room.

'''(Some time later)'''

I was skiping(yes skiping, I was bored since I didn't know what to do)  trough the halls when I heard yelling, and it seemed from...the weid blond pervert that doesnt know how to respect your space.

"Shut Up! I couldn't Care less!!" His voice said.

I opened the door quietly so they couldn't see me.

"I'm running out of patience! Haruhi(At that moment violins stared playing in the backround, and I looked around trying to find something, but found nothing) It's time you stared dressing like a girl!" he said pointing at Haruhi.

"Huh?" Haruhi sweatdropped.

"I don't understand how you can be so so popular with the ladys, when you yourself are a lady!!" I stared enyoing the show "No one in the entire school know the truth, exept for those of us here!"