phisical exams are for loser's. That's why your one.

I was outside sitting on the grownd wearing the riped jeans I loved, with my purple jacket. I sat waiting for anyone to came. Haruhi was at the host club in the garden-reception- whatever, Avril, and Laila weren't gonna be here at school till tomorow. Vincent was looking for his lucky drum stick which I hid so well I don't remember were they are, and Ren is getting the instruments to the fun-room(Will never accept it's real name)

So I sat back with my trusty friend, my book. I was in the middle of a good part when all of the sudden I heard voices.

"Do you think they'll be suprised?"

"Heck yeah!! if not they could just go to-"

I know those voices.

"I thought you werent supose to come till tomorow." I said getting up from the ground to look at Avril and Laila.

They both jumped suprised to hear me. When they saw me they smiled. Avril was blond and she had this rock punk stile. She was wearing dark jeans a white t-shit with some writting of different colors a leather jacket, and black boots. Laila on the other hand had short black gray-ish purple hair, she was wearing the inocent look. She had a nice rainbow colored sundress and some sandals.

"Riku!" They both screamed and came to hug me. Then we all stared talking at the same time, about how we missed eachother, and how we looked differnt, and reagular stuff like that.

They explained to me that they start school tomorow, but came here 'cause they were bored.

"So you came to school?" I asked slowly. -_-' "If i were you I would have gone to some place were there was actually something to do."

They stood there and then we laught at out akward momment. The the belll went off signaling we had class. We told eachother goodbye and I saw them leave.

Or so I tought. After class I went to my new santuary when I saw Laila and Avril suffocating Haruhi.

"Why didn't you go home?" I asked putting my bag down

"Bored" they Said at the same time.

Then Vincent and Ren apeared with all of our old instruments. We all gasped of joy.

Haruhi went to her old violing and then looked at her base guittar. "It's been long my friend."

Laila went to her drums, and saw that her old sticks were there. Which made her start to cry.

Avril was at the microphone and she looked at all the instruments since she could play them all.

I was at my electric guitar. Vincent was holding his regular guitar. while Ren was at the keybords. We all exchanged instruments sometimes, which was awesome so we all had a chance at singing.

But Vincent was the only one that was good with the special effects so that made him feel...special.

"So which song first." Avril said fist pumping.

"Already? We're gonna practice now?" Haruhi said looking starled.

"Yeah well were not here for a tea party, so we might as well." Ren said playing some keys.

Then we looked at eachother and we knew what we wanted to play.

Avril took the mike in hand, and Vincent began with the special effects.

("I Don't Have To Try" by Avril Lavigne. **In this story there will be different tipe of songs and genres. P.S. if u want to listen to the song go to youtube.)

I'm the one, I'm the one who knows the dance
I'm the one, I'm the one who's got the prance
I'm the one, I'm the one who wears the pants
I wear the pants
I'm the one who tells you what to do
You're the one, you're the one if I let you
I'm the one, I'm the one who wears the pants
I wear the pants

Hey you, follow me I'll take the lead
Can't you see
Don't you question me
You just do what I say

[Pre-chorus:]
I don't care what you're saying
I don't care what you're thinking
I don't care about anything
Get ready, motherfucker, 'cause I'm happening
I don't care what you're saying
I don't care what you're thinking
I don't care about anything
Get ready motherfucker cause I'm on the scene

[Chorus]
I don't have to try
To make you realize
Anything I wanna do, anything I'm gonna do
Anything I wanna do I do
And I don't have to try

Don't you disagree
Cause you know it's all about me
Be at my beck and call
I'm a know-it-all
And it's all your fault

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus X2]

Don't have to try