Zarry- Hit me with your best shot.

I sometimes wish I wasn't like this.

I sometimes cry myself to sleep at night.

I sometimes try to end it all.

But there's one reason I hold on.

Zayn Malik.

Yes the school biggest bully.

I've been his first victim, and I will be his last.

Zayn's POV:

I'm walking in the school halls, my eyes scanning every single spot. Looking for that twat. His brown curls and his cheeky smile and his beauti--- no Zayn stop it. you hate him.

Ofcourse, I don't really hate him. Hurting him hurts me so bad.

But that stupid cunt makes me feel so stupid.

I cant admit my feelings to him.

And then I see him standing by his locker.

allright here we go.

Harry's pov:

"Okay bye". I say to Demi. My best and only friend. I see Zayn looking around the hallway. his perfect brown eyes land on me. He looks nervous and then he grins.

fuck here it goes.

 "Bye faggot" He says as he walks off.  I bite my lip as I'm trying to stand up. He went really mad on my ribs. I yell out in pain as I fall back to the floor again. I see Zayn looking over his shoulder. There was something in his eyes. A look I couldn't describe, Guilt? No he wouldn't feel guilty of doing this to me.  I carefully stand up and make my way to the restroom to clean up the cut on my forehead.

Zayn's POV: I walk away feeling the guilt come up. It get worse when I hear him whimper and look back at him. He looks so broken and it's my fault. I stand around the corner of the hallway and look at him. He makes his way to the bathroom and for some reason I follow. As I open the door I see Harry cleaning the slash on his head. I feel so guilty. I walk towards him since he still hasn't notice me and grab the cloth from behind and start cleaning it for him. The look of terror in his eyes makes me sad. He's scared of me, and I give him all the reason to be. "I'm sorry angel" I say as I kiss the cut.  He looks starteld and starts to blush. "Why do you do this to me?" He asks me, his voice slighty crooked as the tears start welling up in his eyes. "I Hate the way you make me feel" I say in all honesty. He looks confused, his eyebrows slightly narrowed and his mouth in this cute little pout. Man, would I love to kiss those soft plumb lips of him. And that is what I did.

Harry's POV: I'm confused as his lips touch mine, but in heaven at the same time. I always thought that the sparks were a cliché, but it's real. I slowly start kissing him back. I whimper slightly as he breaks off the kiss and places his forehead on mine. He has this goofy smile on my face, and I bet I don't look even a bit better than he does. "I love you Harry, I've always did" Zayn says as he traces my face with his fingers. "I love you too" I crook out. "I'm sorry for hurting you so much, I'll make it up to you" He says. I look him in the eyes and see that he's speaking the truth. I bent towards his lips and kiss him again. "Hit me with your best shot" I whisper in his ear as he slides his hand in mine.