Ziam- Show me what we did last night part 2-SMUT!

warning, this part is bassicly smut only haha, If you don't like it don't read it!

I  just need to kiss him. And that´s what I did.

I pressed my lips hardly on his.

He´s surprised by my sudden action but moves with my lips in no time.

Our lips and body melting into one again.

Just like we probably did last night. I move on top of him and breath in his ear with sudden confidence:

“ Show me what we did last night”

He moaned in agreemend and his hands soon found their way to my ass and he squeezed it a little. I couldn't supress the high pitched moan that escaped my throat. Our crotches grinding against each other creating the friction I was desperatly craving. But it wasn't enough.

"You're even more sexy now." Zayn whispered in my ear. I giggled ( Yes giggled let me be) as he flipped us over.  His hands all over my body, his lips leaving tender kisses from my neck till my v-line. His hand grapped my already hard dick as he slowly started moving up and down. Teasingly rubbing his thump against the tip.

"Just.." I struggled to get the words out, the pleasure breath taking. But he got the hint.  Without a warning he took my dick in his mouth and started doing something that could only be described as magic.  Soft throathy moans escaping my lips. My hands in his dark feathery hair moving his hands up and down.  His lips left my dick and I let out an disaproving sound. He smirked at me and got something of the ground. Lube.

The next thing I knew he placed his lubed up dick infront of my entrance. His eyes met mine for a second and I nodded, moving my hips. Desperate for his touch.  He slowly entered and my clawled my nails in is back as I wrapped my legs around his back. He started moving back and forth,  one hand doing the same with my dick.

"So thight"  Zayn moaned in my ear as I threw my head back in pure pleasure. As soon as he realised he hit the spot he started thrusting hard and fast against it. I turned into a moaning mess. Begging him to go deeper and faster.

"I'm close" I whispered in his ear and he smiled at me. He started going even faster and deeper. I could feel the familiar feeling in my stomach. I screamed out his name as I came, the hot liquid hitting both of our chestst. Not even a second later he came, the warmth spreading through my body.  

He fell down next to me and I placed my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead before we both drifted off to sleep again.