Ziall- That was AmaZAYN.

Niall’s POV:

“I’m gay”

There I finally said it.

“You’re gay?”Louis asks.

“Yep” I say, nerves. What if they didn’t except me after all?

I look towards Zayn, but he has his head facing the floor.  Like I thought, he wouldn’t accept me. You might not know, but I have the biggest crush on Zayn.

Yes the Niall Horan from the famous boy band One Direction is gay and fancies his band mate.

Well I think it’s more than a crush.. but yeah.

I look around the room nervously, not wanting to look the other boys in their eyes. Afraid I would see shame and disgust.  I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

All of the sudden I feel 6 strong arm around me. I open my eyes and see all the boys smiling except for Zayn who left the room.

I could feel my tears welling up in my eyes, but refuse to let them fall. So I blink a few times.

“You don’t hate me?”I ask surprised.  They shake their heads no and Liam says: We’ll love you no matter what Niall, you’re our bro” I smile at him politely.  “Yeah Nialler,  You’re still the same person” Louis agrees.  Harry nods  violently.

“But what about Zayn?” I whisper.  “Don’t worry Leprechaun, he’ll come around eventually.” Louis says comforting.  

Zayn’s POV:

“I’m gay”

Whaaaat? Niall is gay? Would he?? No never mind, of course he wouldn’t. I tell myself disappointed.  I could feel his eyes on me.  As soon as the other boys hug him, I walk towards my room.  I just can’t…

I sit around thinking about Niall till there’s a soft nock on my door.  “Who is it?” I ask.  “Niall” a angelic voice answers. I sigh, I don’t feel like talking to him. Right now he probably think that I don’t accept him. But I do! I’m gay to. I’m just a pussy for not coming out. I don’t have the balls to do what Niall did.

“Come in” I say, rubbing away the tears that I didn’t even noticed.

He walks in unsure what to do. I pat on my bad next to me, and he sits down gratefully.

“Y-y-you don’t like me being gay do you?” He asked. 

“Niall I will always lov-like you”I say. He sighs unhappily. 

Should I say it?

Oh what the hell why not.

“I’m in love with you since the X-Factor” We blurt out at the same time.

I blush and look him in the eyes.  His beautiful blue eyes.

And then I softly pushed my lips towards his. 2 people melting into one slow and passionate movement.  

After what felt for ages I pulled away needing to take a breath.

“That was” I says slightly panting.

“AmaZAYN” Niall finished, and slammed our lips back together.