Chapter #5 The Challenger Stuarts POV

We got out of the hole ok they told me. Although I did not know because when I jumped on to Ivory's back in knocked my head against a piece of rock that looked like it had been jabbed into the top of the tunnel by a large creature( A.K.A The Moleghart ). Now that I am awake we are back in action! " Stuart come here, Ivory found some food that we all can eat." Lilian said to me. I walk over to where they are sitting. I look down and see that they are eating blue berries that are placed on a bark plate. "I'm not eating this" I say and than walk away. They finish there berries, than we start walking and walking some more. Than out of nowhere a creature jumps out at us. "It is trying to challenge us." Lilian said. "Its the dark magic we shall all fight it." Ivory said, like she knew everything. I role my eyes when she tells me to turn into my animal. I do what she said though. At the same time we all change into our animals! Lilian turns into a shy and skittish rabbit, I turn into a cougar. Than Ivory is a swift and chase is an eagle. The baffle has started and Ivory is speedily darting into the stomach of the creature, which is a bear. Chase claws at him, trying to get his eyes out. He did it! He took out the bears eyes Lilian skitters through like she is a chicken with no head. I think she was trying to distract it. It is now my turn, I jump on the beast and bite. I drag it away so that it can heal, but we can still get away before it is able to stand.