Chapter #1 The transformation class (Ivory's POV)

"Ivory why don't you go next." Mr. McGregor said. I stood up and said "Dark as night, clean as day choose my animal before us today!". I began to change, shrinking and growing wings. Soon enough I was a bird. "Ah,you are a majestic bird" "what kind" I asked our animal transformation teacher. "You are a.....Swift, a rare bird." "what does it mean?" "It means that you are not only good magic , but you are also a little bit bad to. That's all right though, your ma was good and your pa was bad. That doesn't mean that your pa was bad, in fact he was very kind!" "thank you professor!" I said after he spoke. " OK, class take out your books and write what you transformed into, because that is your animal for the rest of your life. Also write what it means." "Sir, what are you?" my best friend, Lilian or sometimes I call her Lil, said to our professor. "I'm a Fox!"
"Class dismissed." "except for Lilian, Ivory, Stuart and our new student, Chase."
"Sir you want us to stay, why?"I say to Mr.McGregor. "well, I think that you can help out us staff, here at the school. You see we the young ones seem to be getting take and, well we are to old to go on a great adventure now___________" "and you want us four to do it for you!" I interrupt before he can finish what he was saying. "Yes, if your up to the challenge." "We don't know how to use our powers yet." Chase, the new kid said. "That is why you are here, to learn!" "what are all of you?" "I'm a swift!" I say, "I'm a eagle." Case said, "I'm a rabbit!" Lilian said than Stuart said " I am a cougar!". "Very good!"

LATER( after we practice our magic )

"Hey, Chase, right?" I say " Ya, um well I just wanted to know if, um you want to come to the dance with me?" "sure, I'd love to. just as friends?"I quickly say. "sure!" "it's a date than!" I hoped he said no not as friends cause I kinda like him!