All Of This For Paint?

It had now been a week of non-stop school work for me. In high school my grades dropped dramaticly and I promised my family that if I got into college it won't happen again. 

 "Hey Ireland, I'm gonna go mess with the Treblemakers again. Want to come?" Sky asked coming out of the bathroom. Messing with those boys was her new favorite pass time. 

 "Can't have to study," I said showing her the cover of my chemistry textbook. 

 "Do you ever put down a book? Don't tell me I'm stuck with a nerd!" 

 "I guess I can stop for alittle while, plus I'm not a nerd! I promised my parents I would bring up my grades." 

"Oh that card, huh?" 

"Can we just leave?" I groaned placing down my books and walking out of the drom door, she followed. "What are we going to do anyway?"

"Painting the bus pink," she explained.

"Didn't you do that yesterday?" 

"I saw Donald re-painting it." 

"You took time to know their names!" I stopped and spun around to look at her.

"We've been here for a week! I heard their names around the school." She took a pause. "Don't judge me." She sharpyly added. I couldn't help but smile as I started walking again. Sky started going on about where to find the paint and everything. I honestly wasn't playing attention intill she brought us to a janitor closet. "Keep a look out okay?" She asked. I nodded as she disappered into the room and shutting the door leaving me outside to gaurd. 

I walked up and down the short hallway feeling like a toy gaurd. I spun around on my heel and started walking the opisite way when I heard a voice behind me. Knowing who it was I spun around quickly, rape whistle clenched firmly against my teeth. 

"Why hello there Ireland." I stood toe to toe with Bumper as he leaned his arm on the wall over our heads. I had run into Bumper every day since I had gotten here whether it was just running in to eachother or seeing him in class. 

"Bumper," I batted my eyelashes at him. "Would you please stop stalking me." I changed my tone to a very dangerous one. 

"Me? Stalking you?" He scoffed. "More like you stalking me." He booped my nose with his finger as if I was some kind of dog. I rolled my eyes and spat the rape whistle out of my mouth to allow me to talk clearly. 

"Yeah right." I returned the scoff hoping Sky would hurry up. 

"You get bitcher and bitcher every day." 

"And you become more of a douche everyday." I growled and saw Sky come out of the janitors closet. She went wide eyed at us and ran over. 

"I like your socks Bumper." Sky smiled handing me a bucket of paint. 

"What?" Once Bumper looked down at his socks Sky and I booked it back to our room. I closed the door and huffed. 

"Do you think he's smart enough to get why we had pink paint?" Sky asked sitting down on her bed. Minutes of silents when by before we bursted out laughing.

"Good one." I laughed wiping tears away from my cheeks.