Pretty Pink Paint

Sky and I changed in to some clothes that if they got dirty, we wouldn't really care. "Ready?" Sky asked.

"Yeah,I guess. Do you have the paint brushes?"

"Yup!" She beamed showing me them. "Let's go!" I watched as my orange haired roommate skipped out of the room. I sighed and picked up the cans of paint before walking out the door, kicking it close. It took me a little under fourteen minutes before I finally was able to hobble into the parking lot. "What took you so long?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because you made me carry four cans of paint at one time?" I groaned, setting them down on the pavement.

"Sorry 'bout that," Sky giggled, taking two of them. "Let's paint." We open the cans and started painting the bus in front of us.

"Hey Sky?" I asked, dipping my brush into the paint.

"Yeah?"

"Should we really be doing this in broad daylight?"

"It's fine," she assured. "We won't get caught." A smirk appeared on my face.

"One more thing." I chuckled. "This is for ripping my essay yesterday." I flicked paint on to her.

"Hey!" She snapped, flicking some paint back at me. This begun a pink paint war. I ran to the other side of the bus and used that as cover. "Come back here asshole."

"Nah, I'm good over here." I smiled while crouching. It seemed to go silent before I felt a streak of wet go across my back. I turned around to see Sky laughing. This resulted in me streaking my paint brush right across her chest. I took off running, Sky right behind me.

By the time the war was done we had paint smeared on her faces and our clothes spotted with it, plus we had wasted a whole can of the pink substance. "We should probably finish the car." Sky giggled.

"Oh yeah, that." I laughed bringing my paint brush back to finish the stroke I had started twenty minutes ago.

Two hours later we stepped back to see our work. "Good work." I smiled at my partner in crime who nodded in agreement.

"Now let's get out of here before someone finds us." Sky said and begun picking everything up.

"What the fuck!" We cringed and started turning around to see probably every one of the Treblemakers but Benji and his friend. Sky and I looked at each other before dashing off, leaving our paint supplies behind.