Tic Tic Slide

Once there was an old woman. She sat down in front of her TV and turned it on. There was a news reporter. He said,

"There is a maniac killer on the loose. His name is Tic Tic Slide, and he got his name because when he got arrested for murder, he escaped and got arrested again. But this time as a safety measure, they cut off his arms and legs. But he escaped again and you can hear him coming because he makes this sound 'Tic, tic, slide. Tic, tic, slide'. Lock all your doors and windows because he can't get in."

The old lady turned off the TV.

"I don't believe in all that hogwash," The lady said."I'm going to leave my windows open and all my doors unlocked because there isn't anything there."

And that is what she did. With her windows open and the doors unlocked, she laid in her bed, feeling safe and sound. Right when she was drifting off into sleep, she heard a sound.

"Tic, Tic, Slide". It was faint, but she heard it.

"I'm just tired," The old lady reassured herself. "I'll feel better in the morning"

Then she heard it again.

"Tic, Tic, Slide" This time, it was a bit clearer than before.

"I'm loosing my mind, that reporter fills people's heads with crazy stories. I'm going downstairs to get some warm milk." The lady said.

So she did. She went downstairs and got some warm milk. She sat at her coffee table and drank it. When she finished it, she heard it again.

"Tic, Tic, Slide" It was very clear now.

"I'm going crazy," The lady chuckled to herself. "I'm going back to bed"

She climbed under the covers and was falling asleep when she heard it again.

"Tic, Tic, Slide" It was coming from right in front of her home.

"I'm insane. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow," She whispered to herself. Then she heard something that made her jump out of her skin.

"Tic, Tic, Slide, CRREEAAAAKKKK!!!" It was the sound of her front door opening.

"Oh, God." She exclaims

"Tic, Tic, Slide, BUMP!!" The sound came from her steps.

"Maybe I should have kept my doors locked and my windows closed." She whispers.

"Better safe then sorry" Said a gravely voice.

Then the woman heard no more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you SOOO much for sharing that story with me Kira. You are AWESOME!!!

This is my first book, so please don't judge, but if I did something wrong like a spelling error or grammar error, then please comment. That would be awesome.

If you have a scary story that scared the pants off of you, then please mail me it. And I will add it into the book.

Peace OUT!!!