Sanity #8

"If you think anyone is sane, you just don't know enough about them."

Sanity
"Why are you helping me?" He simply asks.
"Because I know how you feel. And I believe that you can regain your sanity back like I did." I simply walk over him and sit on his bed.
"I have bipolar personality disorder and lots of problems like severe major depression. Nobody is to help me, yet I have to stay alive. There are lots of things we haven't seen yet. And I want to help you since I am familiar with loneliness."
"But you can't understand how I feel, Miss Haruno. You have a warm family and you probably are talking to me since it's your job." His tone is strong as a stone, his stare is as cold as an iceberg.
"Don't speak if you don't know about me, please. I watched my parents burn in front of my eyes and had to live on the streets until Tsunade-sama showed up. She helped me to regain my sanity back." I feel wetness on my hand and then realise that teardrops has been falling from my emerald eyes.
"Hey, don't cry. I don't know what to do." Sasuke says, his voice somewhat soft. To his reaction I smile.
"If you wanna die, smile more, Nurse Haruno. Actually if it wasn't you, you would be dead when I saw you in the first place. " he says and I continue on crying more.
"Actually Mr Uchiha if it wasn't you I wouldn't even reveal myself. I haven't done such a thing to a person except Miss Tsunade and you." I honestly tell him. Everyone who knows me knows me as a girl with pink hair and extremely happy face. If they knew my inner self and my true nature, they would hate me.
"Why would you tell me, I don't really understand." He says.
"Because, when I see you, especially with that maniacal smile of yours when i saw you on the gates, you reminded me of my own sanity. Trust me Mr Uchiha, you and I are similar."
"I will consider, but don't forget about one thing, Nurse Haruno." He says and suddenly places his hands on my throat. He doesnt hurt me, he just traces on it. He continues.
"Don't forget that I am a murderer too."