A really awkward position

You know when your at your friends and she invites over some guys from school and she doesn't know you like or liked them and she makes it as awkward as possible well that's what happened to me when my best friend ,Lin , asked if I wanted to stay at her house for a while because her parents would be gone for a week and that today she would have some friends over to swim in her pool and I said yes. I know what your thinking someone let there 13 Year old kid stay home alone for a week but Lins sister was there to and she's 19 and a lot of fun too. OH YEAH AND IM STILL AVOIDING AUSTIN.

Lin was in the pool and she kept trying to get me to come in but i said no. I was sitting down on a chair like the ones from elmwood and I was on my phone texting. I was wearing lime green short shorts and my black with neon colored stripes bikini top. Lin was in a white with pink polkadots bikini. Austin texted me that he was going to a swim party and was bringing drew and taylor with him and asked me if I wanted to come to , I said no. About 20minutes later someone rings the door bell and Lin went inside to get the door and I wanted to see who it was so I looked over the fence to see who was at the door and I almost died AUSTIN,DREW,AND TAYLOR were at the door waiting for Lin. I panicked for a sec but then I heard Austin say that the needed to change and Lin said to just come outside when your ready. I decided to sit down again and see how everyone reacts. Drew came out first when he saw me he came over by me said hi whats up. I asked drew that if Austin started to come over to talk to me if he could push him in the pool for me he said " would be honored to free of charge" then he jumped into the pool getting me a little bit wet. Next was Taylor he came and sat next to me and said "what's up babe" I told him "we've been over this millions of time I'm not your babe leave me alone" he said "I get it you just want to take a break from our relationship" "yeah how about we take a break for about until you are dead" I said earning a laugh from drew then Taylor jumped in the pool to. Next was Austin who was looking at me as soon as he came outside. He started to walk towards me and I wasn't looking at him no matter what so I stared at my phone that's when I heard a huge splash and look up to see that drew and Taylor both pushed Austin into the pool. I think Austin got the hint to leave me alone for a while. Drew asked me to get in the pool but I said no. That's when Lin,drew,and Taylor grabbed me and threw me in the pool I was so glad that Austin was in side but when I came back up I looked at the window and Austin was staring out of it at all of us with a blank expression.

********20 MINUTES LATER********

Austin was still inside and I was having so much fun. When Lin said we should all play hide and seek , and I know we're 13 but who cares we all love to run and we're all 2 years old at heart, every one said yes so Lin went inside to get Austin and he actually came out we did Rock Paper Scissors and Austin was it. Everyone hid at drews house next door everyone but me I hid behind the tool shed that has nothing in it "Ready or not hear I come" and as soon as I heard that I was quiet. I was about to run for base when out of no where Austin grabs me and pulls me into the tool shed and closes the door holds my shoulders and say the five words I wish would never come from him "WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?!" Now I was as quiet as ever. "Please tell me. Did I do something wrong." He said I was just silent "if I did I'm sor-" "no you didn't do anything wrong its just that-" I didn't finish my sentence I couldn't find the right words. "Just what? Addie please tell me!" He said really concerned "It's just that.... "Just tell me!" He was getting angry and I could tell. "IT'S JUST THAT WHEN I WENT OUT WITH TAYLOR I THOUGHT THAT HE ACTUALLY LIKED ME BUT HE CHEATED ON ME WITH A 6TH GRADER AND SHE FOUND OUT AND DUMPED HIM. AND NOW HE WANTS ME BACK BECAUSE HE HAS NO ONE ELSE I DON'T TRUST HIM!!!!" "Addie I'm s-" he started but I cut him off "SO HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TRUST YOU I'VE BEEN IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU FOR THE PAST 6YEARS AND YOU PROBABLY NEVER NOTICED YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME BECAUSE EVERY ONE MADE FUN OF ME AND YOU FOLLOWED THE CROWD BECAUSE IT WAS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!" I said out of breath then I felt something wet on my face I was so mad that I didn't even realize I was crying. I looked at Austin who had concern fear and regret in his eyes. "Addie I'm sorry. I did notice that you were in my class all that time and I never made fun of you. I guess I never talked to you because.....I was way to shy to talk to you." He said whispering the last part. He hugged me and we just stayed like that for a while until he broke the silence "Addie?" We were still hugging "Hmm"I said knowing what he would say next "will you please give me a chance? Please say you will be my girl?" "Fine but if I hear anything I'm calling it off." I said. I could feel his muscles relax and I heard him sigh.

********END OF FLASH BACK********

A/N I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TAYLOR MIGHT DO TO AUSTIN AND IT FREAKS ME OUT A LITTLE