2 - Patiently

I went back to the forest to look for the man that did this to me so I can have answers... I waited and called for him for 3 hours but no one came.

I lost hope in trying to get back to normal... Giving up.. suddenly he appeared to me once again.

"I want you to change me back, please!" I screamed. He said that the price for my father's life was my own life. The only way to get back on the real world was to live a new life as a different person...

I accepted... And hoped to become alive once again... But he stated that I had to live with a different body... And that there was a price to all of this: I cannot tell of my past to anyone, I cannot tell everyone about the mysterious man and third, my new whole life depended on a single bracelet.

Before I could live normally... I had to find someone who could wear the bracelet and keep me physically normal... I didn't know anyone, I had difficulty in finding someone who could wear the bracelet.

I accepted my fate and lived in the forest as a spirit until someone discovers the bracelet I had placed in the middle of the forest.

-5 years later-

I have waited for 5 whole years now... But it passed quickly... I did not have the ability to eat or sleep but I survived since I was a spirit... I lost hope already.... Why can't someone just take me away from this misery already.

I feel like I have forgotten some things... I did not know why I was a spirit in the first place... I remember living a normal life but only partial of it... Did I die or do I have unfinished business.... Did I even have a family....

Every night when the stars shine... I ask these questions to myself and reflect on things I can remember... I know for one that I'm beginning to lose my memories as I have not found a host for my life........

....Maybe later, or tomorrow, or another 5 years from now....