Bullying

(WARNING! MUST READ!!!: this deals with bullying and depression so please if you are sensitive to this kind of thing please stop reading now)

Sam's POV

i looked in the mirror to see a shattered bunny hybrid, a cut on the left cheek, a bruise on the right eye, a cut bottom lip. i grabbed the icepack that was on the sink and put it on my eye to keep it from swelling. the sound of my classmates laughing rang thorugh my head

''Hahahahaha! hes so weak!''

''pathetic! haha!''

''Wimp'' then i blacked out

why did it have to be this way? why was i being bullyed? i rememer the way Yuki looked at me...... saddness. at least one person there cared for me but not enough to help me in that situation. suddenly i heard a knock on the bathroom door ''Sam can you open up? you've been in there almost and hour'' Taurtis said caringly ''uhhh in a sec!'' he can't see me like this the person i care about most? he'll see me as weak and toss me aside like everyone else does. a few minutes later i gave in and opened the door ''Sam....'' Taurtis said then gave me a hug ''who did this to you?'' he asked in my ear which was drooping very low i stayed silent though he sighed ''c'mon'' he pulled out the hug and led me to my room and we sat on the bed ''Sam.. there will be times were you feel like no one cares about you but if you let them in... they can help you get thorugh things like this'' i looked down but he picked my head up we both stared deeply in each others eyes i started to lean in closer, as did he. our faces now inches apart my heart racing, beating as fast as it ever has then i closed my eyes as i felt our lips connect the kiss started soft and sweet but i felt something on my bottom lip far away from the cut on my lip asking for entrance, it was gladly accepted soon his tounge was exploring everywhere it could. then sadly we had to part our ways because of stupid oxygen (Fudging oxygen always ruining our fanfics >:( ) ''like me'' he said then pulled me in a hug i started to tear up ''thank you...... i love you Taurtis....'' i said on the edge of full blown tears ''i love you too Sam'' i layed on my bed with Taurtis behind me (they're in PJs at this point btw :3). his arms were wrapped around my waist and his legs were tangled with mine. the best end to the worst day.

__________________________________________________

NEW FANFIC!!!!! but yes this does deal with Bullying and depression so please like i said before if you are senstive to this kind of thing i would stop reading now and i have warned you 3 times so don't blame me!

anyways

Peace out and keep shipping! <3 :3