You lied

after school i went straight home. i avoided Taurtis the whole day untill he came home. ''Sam?!'' he shouted i was upstairs in our bedroom. then i heard footsteps he opened the door and saw me ''Sam!'' he ran up to me and hugged me, i didn't hug back though ''Sam i thought you could have killed your self!'' he said and pulled out of the hug. he was now sobbing ''why Sam?'' i didn't reply to his question. i just looked away it pains me to see him like this, i wonder how he must feel though ''Sam.... please talk to me...... Don't shut me out'' i didn't want to talk at all. he sighed ''you lied to me'' those words caught me off guard i quickly turned my head in his direction ''you said we'd tell eachother everything,  you lied'' words can't describe what i felt in that moment. he sighed again ''im going for a walk'' he left the room. i stared at the ceiling (is that how you spell it?) then i got a text message. i checked my phone and it was on the group me, Taurtis, J and Grian shared ''hows Sam been Taurtis?'' J had texted. did they forget i was on here? ''he didn't talk, im really worried about him''  Taurtis replyed ''we all are Taurtis. we all need to help him somehow'' Grian texted. they have forgot im in the group chat. i decided to reply to them ''Guys, leave me alone i don't need help i just wish you guys could get off my back for a few minutes'' i texted i was livid with them. they don't need to get into my business  thats something need to deal with. i put my phone down and heard it buzzing non-stop. i wish thye would just stop.

Taurtis's POV (i bet you wern't expecting that now were ya?)

me, Grian and J kept texting Sam but he wasn't replying. i was walking in the parj when i saw, Dom. i walked up to him ''What's your problem?!'' i said ''what?'' ''Have you not seen what you've done to Sam!? because of you he's a wreck!'' ''that's not my problem'' words can't describe what i felt then. ''problem.... you think this isn't your problem?.... YOU'RE THE ONE YOU MADE HIM LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!'' ''so what?'' ''so wh- SO WHAT!?'' i was so angry i punched him in the nose and he fell to the floor. i looked down at him and his nose was bleeding. i shook my head and walked away

i got home and Sam was asleep. at least he didn't do what i think he was going to do. i walked into the bathroom and stared in the mirror. i looked at the edge of the sink and saw a razor blade with a little blood on it, and it was fresh ''Sam...''  i mumbled i looked at the blade a little closer **maybe theres a deeper reason to why hes doing this?** i thought i put the blade above the skin on my arm and pressed down. i was in alot of pain but... it felt good to let it all out (DON'T CUT KIDS! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!)

______________________________________________

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT...... this is a short fanfic. and.... it's going to end on the next page and you're gunna hate me for the ending. <3

Peace out and keep shipping! <3 :3