One-Shot

I don't own Mejibray! I just own the story. Please enjoy!

Tsuzuku had been lounging around his apartment when he received the strange call that would start it all. This call, believe it or not was from Meto. Sure, the strange man was silent when it came to fans, but in real life people will be surprised to hear he does actually speak. Granted that hearing his voice is a rarity. Meto is a man of few words. If it's not worth saying he wouldn't say it. He was normal, just a personality trait by a psychiatrist's standards but weird so societies'. Tsuzuku immediately recognised the caller as Meto when a scratching, high pitched- 'Hi' squeaked down the phone. Meto cleared his throat before speaking in his regular, monotone manly voice.

"Hey... Tsu....Er, you spoken to Koichi?"

"No... Can't say I have" Tsuzuku yawned with little interest.

"Since when?"

"Since when did I last speak to him..." The singer pondered "Four days ago. Why?"

"That's exactly it. No one has seen him for days. Go to his apartment and see how he is, will ya?"

"Why can't you or Mia?!" Tsuzuku spluttered, disgusted at the idea of leaving his apartment. Going to his kitchen to make a cup of coffee seemed like too much effort for the vocalist. He had planned on having a lazy day, watching bad soap operas and chain smoking until clouds formed above him.

"Because we're both in Kyoto-"

"Why the fuck are you in Kyoto?!"

"Visiting my family-"

"Why's Mia there?!"

"He drove. I can't drive- REMEMBER?!" Meto uncharacteristically yelled down the speaker.

"Whatever"

"Fuck off sicko..."

"I'll get round there anyway. Why do you worry so much anyway?"

"The question is why aren't you worried, ne?"

"What do you mean by that?" Tsuzuku felt his stomach turn.

"Mia told me. Apparently you have a little girly crush on him. Shouldn't you be worried too?"

Tsuzuku gritted his teeth, picturing his perfect torturous revenge on Mia "I don't know what you talking about"

"Wh-"

"I'll go round there now"

"O-" The vocalist quickly pressed the end button on his phone before Meto could speak again.

For a moment, Tsuzuku just stared at the phone as if it had just come to life and bitten him. The truth was that he was panicking deep down. Koichi meant a lot to him. They were very close indeed, and it would be a lie to deny that feelings had bloomed in the midst of their friendship; at least on Tsuzuku's side. He had confessed to Mia on a drunk night out when all his morals went out the window. Mia had promised to keep to himself, but clearly the band's drummer was an exception. True, it was unlikely Meto would blab. It wouldn't get him anywhere so he'd see no use of it. He'd be silent not for Tsuzuku sake but for the fact that the information was worthless. Could he get money for telling someone that there was some one-sided romance in the band? No, therefore Meto's lips were sealed. Pointless trivia. The drummer would probably have forgotten by next week...

The vocalist hurriedly punched in Koichi's home number before anxiously holding the phone to his ear, praying silently.

No Answer.

Tsuzuku hung up and dialled Koichi's mobile number, a digit set he had memorized as soon as it was on his phone.

No answer.