(4)

Phil was knocking on dans door, but he hasn't answered. It been about five minutes already, and he usually answers in about one minute. Phil was worried now, what if Dan didn't want him to bring flowers anymore. What if he's getting annoyed like everyone else. And what if he's mad at him for leaving yesterday.

Phil thoughts were stopped by a sleepy Dan opening the door quite hard, startling Phil for a bit, but he soon snapped back, and handed Dan the flowers with a smile spread across his face.

Dan gladly took them, smiling back at flower boy. Dan opened the door slightly, inviting Phil in. Flower boy was a bit hesitant at first, mostly because he still had the thought of Dan becoming annoyed floating around in his head.

But of course, he walked in. This time Dan didn't have tea or coffee prepared already, Phil wanted to ask why but he was too shy, so he decided it was best not to.

Phil was growing more and more worried everyday. He didn't want Dan to get annoyed or forget about him, because something about Dan seemed off to Phil. He couldn't explain what it was but all he knew is that he was the cause of whatever he was feeling.

Dan wasn't so sure either. He didn't know what it was about Phil that made his heart do that flippy over thing,(a/n oops)or why he can't help but smile when he shows up at his door, it just happens. He doesn't know if he should make a move or stay friends with him. His mind is scrambled with thoughts about Phil, and he needs to get them sorted, but he doesn't want to.

Phil pulled out his phone, typing

So Dan why did you wake up late today? Couldn't sleep?

Dan shook his head "no mate, I don't even know why I couldn't sleep it was like my eyes were super glued open or something" Dan joked, elbowing Phil in the arm lightly.

Flower boy chuckled, elbowing him back.

"wanna watch Buffy?" Dan suggested happily, wrapping an arm around Phil's shoulder while Phil nodded enthusiastically. Dan switched on the TV, and they watched about a whole season of Buffy before they both started getting hungry.

"don't worry flower boy, I'll order some pizza" Phil nodded, as his cheeks flushed red at the cute nickname Dan still used, even though he had told him his real name.

Dan called for the pizza, and it came in around ten minutes. Dan gladly payed the man, and brought the pizza over to Phil, placing it on his and dans lap.

They chowed down on more than half of the pizza, still enjoyably watching Buffy.

That's what they each adored about each other. They could do the same thing over and over again and not get bored because both are simply too interested in each other that it's nearly impossible to get bored or annoyed of the other. The funny this is, they both seem to think the other is getting tired of their company.

Dan looked over to Phil, thoughts still flooded with the constant argument over whether or not he should make a move, or not. Dan was thinking now. He couldn't decide what to do, and right now both sides of his brain are fighting over it.

Phil was looking so happy, and he had always noticed small messages from phil that made Dan wonder if he shared the same feelings for him as he did Phil.

Dan had the perfect chance. Phil looked up at him, the same amount of love and affection in his eyes that Dan had for phil. They continued staring and admiring each other. Dan couldn't stop staring at Phil's eyes, but Phil couldn't stop staring at dans lips.

He wanted to badly to kiss him right then and there.

And in the heat of the moment, he did it. He leaned in, and kissed him. Softly and lovingly. Dan kissed back cautiously, making sure Phil was okay with it first. They both enjoyed it for the short time it lasted, but it was the best, shortest time either of them has had.

Flower boy blushed furiously, looking down, as he began to play with the sleeves of his sweater. He couldn't stop smiling, mostly because he was proud of himself for making the first move. He was so happy he got to experience that with Dan. He loved Dan, or so he was starting to. Dan felt the same. Dan could see his flustered state, and reached over to lift his head with his finger, forcing him to face him.

"your so cute Phil" Dan spoke, face still red. Dan pecked his lips softly and returned to the TV.

Flower boy laughed, and turned back to the TV as well. Dan laced their fingers together, and rested his head on his shoulder again.

He began to close his eyes, a bit to fall asleep, but to remember the moment, and relive it as much as he can in his head. Because he was on cloud nine. He just kissed the one boy who wanted to talk to him, and be friends with him. He never wanted to let Phil go now, he was officially hooked on Phil Lester.

But who ever said that was a bad thing.

A/N

I changed my mind. This book is gonna be shorter, so I decided to start developing the story more ((: there gonna be like 6 more chapters oops.

Gotta mcr

~luke