(6)

That's the park they
                we're at later on (: ^^

Phil was trying to decide if he should bring flowers today. He had canceled his plan to bring flowers to Dan yesterday, but he wasn't sure if Dan was still upset.

He still had a bit of money left from when dan lent it to him, so he set out to actually buy something this time.

It took a few minutes before Phil came across a flower shop. He walked in, embracing the sweet smell.

A man with vibrant red hair was standing behind the counter. He had warm, kind eyes, which helped Phil approach him.

Phil walked up to him, smiling kindly, and the man returned it.

"hello, what can I get you"

Phil grabbed a small note pad which was set at the corner of the counter.

In messy writing, he wrote,

Could I get 12 roses please, thanks

The man at the counter nodded, and called for his coworker, whose name sounded like a 'Tyler'.

Tyler walked up the the sliding glass panel, and grabbed an assortment of red and white roses.

He handed them to Phil, and smiled after noticing the cute note he wrote.

Tyler handed him the note pad again, and asked him to write down his name.

Phil told them to call him flower boy, and the agreed, smiling at the name as Phil once did.

"well flower boy, this is Josh, and I'm Tyler" he pointed over to the red hair man, who was now bending over a counter, gathering another person's order. "Who are these flowers for?"

It's for a guy named Dan, I want to apologize for something I'd rather not say.

Tyler nodded, and grabbed Josh's buff biceps, pulling him over to where I was.

"this is Josh, my boyfriend. I once bought him flowers as an apology, and he accepted it. We've been happily married for 2 years. Now if I hadn't made the decision to say sorry, I would be here today, and Josh here wouldn't be alive. So please, do apologize to Dan, who knows what will happen"

Phil smiled at his response, and a wave of courage flew over him, he suddenly felt the need to do this. He was doubting it before, but seeing how happy hey are together gives him hope.

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing that with me, and congrats, but I think I better get going now, I've got some things to do :) thanks again.

Phil waved quickly at the pair, before hurrying off the dans place which only took about six minutes to get to.

Phil walked up Dans door, his knees shaky. He was nervous, and afraid of what dans response would be. He would reject him and Phil would be back to having no one, or he could accept it and Phil could take Dan on cute little dates and start giving him better flowers.

But when he walked up to dans door and knocked, there was No response. Phil tried opening the door, it was locked, which meant Dan was out, as he leaves it open when he's in.

He sighed, loosing his grip on the flowers. His hands were now placed sadly at his sides, but as he began to make his way back to his spot, he spotted Dan in the park.

He was in the more empty and secluded area, where there was nothing but trees and wilting grass. There were no flowers in sight, probably because Dan didn't want to be reminded of Phil.

Flower boys smile returned, along with his nervousness.

He walked up slowly to Dan, whose back was facing away from him. Phil didn't tap his shoulder, but just sat next to him, earning a small jump from dan but that's it.

Phil smiled, and held out the roses.

Dan took them cautiously, and placed them in his lap.

They were plastic flowers which dissapointed Dan, until something happened that he would've never expected from Phil.

He spoke.

His voice was shaky, and full of flaws but nonetheless his voice was pleasing. It was quite scruffy and low, just as Dan liked.

"d-dan. Take th-these flowers as a g-gift from m-me. Each one r-represents the years we wi-will spend together. And when one d-dies, that's one year g-gone"

Dans smile grew, at the cute tone of his voice, it was now soft and soothing.

"but Phil, theyre plastic"

"t-thats the po-point. Our love will never f-fade away. It will stay p-pure and strong. It will never b-break"

Dan smiled, as a deep shade of red filled his cheeks. Phil noticed, and reached forward, cupping his face with his hands.

They were both still sat in the grass, the wind blowing through their hair.
But they didn't seem to care, they and each other again.

"Lets go home flower boy"

"gladly"

The both smiled, and Dan stood up, helping Phil as well. Phil grabbed dans back pack from the long grass, and handed it to Dan.

They laced their fingers once more, and walked home, enjoying the scenery of the park.

The only thing on Phil's mind was, dan, and that he had a place to call home again. And that was with him.

A/N

This is so cute, and im not sure if I should put Tyler and Josh in the story again, what do you think?

~Luke 🔆