Chapter 1

In a way, my life sucks. But in another way.... I love having cancer.... Well yeah... My name is Blaze Willis Tomlinson and I am 19 years old. I'm related to Louis Tomlinson... He is my big brother... But ever since he found out that I had cancer, he doesn't talk about me much. In interviews, talking with fans, with the boys. Many people don't even know that I exist... I guess I kinda like that. I don't get many visitors either..

"Blaze... We have someone here to see you." Sarah, my nurse said. I nodded and in came my brother.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hey..."

"Why are you sad Lou?"

"18 Months."

"What?"

"You have 18 months left to live, Blaze."

"Hey Lou.... It's okay... I lived a good life.... And well... That's one and a half years! At least its not 18 days right Louis?"

"Y-Yeah..." he sniffles and wiped his tears. I hopped out of my bed and hugged him tightly.

"BLAZEY!!!"

I looked up and saw my sister, Felicity at the door.

"Hey Fizzy!!!"

I embraced her in a tight hug.

"How's Phoebe and the rest?"

I have 5 sisters. Charlotte (Lottie), Georgia Austin, Felicite (Fizzy), and the twins: Phoebe and Daisy. Georgia is my sister from our biological dad's side.

"Sad...."

"Why?"

"You've only got a year and a half to go!"

"I know but when I do leave... You guys need to move on and forget about me. You need to make sure you enjoy your life and don't end up like me.."

She nodded but burst into tears. I hugged her close to me.

Fizzy is 12, but she acts like a teenager. Always emotional....Georgia is now 13 and the twins are 8, Lottie is 14. Louis is 22 and me? I'm turning 21 in four months....

"Oh right!" Louis exclamed, "Hey Blaze... You're gonna be a very busy girl so get dressed! We're going to America tomorrow!"

"WHAT?! WE ARE?!"

"Yeah! Me and the boys are going on tour and I've decided to bring you along."

"B-But...what if they don't like me?"

"They'll love you... I promise at least one of the boys will fall in love with you." he chuckled, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Aww, shucks Lou."

"Oh she's lucky." Fizzy pouted.

"C'mon Fizz you've met them before!" Louis threw his arms up in the air.

"Oh PLEASEEE. That was only FOURR times." she exasperated.

"Oh you're a poop." I giggled.

"Well then.....lets go!" Louis said.

**

At least 6 hours later I had fixed my hair, bought like 50 pounds of new clothes, and had my bags all packed.

"Louis how long are we going for?"

"3 months."

"Lou you know I've always wanted to travel the world. I'm very jelous you guys get to go everywhere..."

"Don't worry... You will get to travel the world someday..."

"Lou I'm going to die...."

"Well...what if you don't die? What if you live!? YOU HAVE TO LIVE!!" he grabbed my shoulders and shook me hard.

"Lou! Calm down!"

"NO BLAZE! YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!!"

"I know.... Just...calm down..."

****

"Flight 214 to America boarding in 45 minutes" The annoying lady on the intercom spoke.

"Now we just have to run past the paparazzi and the fans." Louis whispered. I looked ahead of us and saw all the screaming fans inside the airport....

"Well... you can figure that out."

I started walking towards the screaming fans. I fugured since they don't now who I am they won't want to mob me. I thought wrong though...

"Who are you?"

"Are you and Louis dating?"

"Whats your name?!"

"Are you two cousins?!"

I ran. As fast as my legs could take me. Since all our lugage was check in we didnt have any with us. One girl managed to jump ontop of me but I quickly pushed her off and ran over to our gate.

Around 30 minutes later Louis arrived. His hoodie was gone and his shirt was messed up. His sunglasses were broken. His hair was everywhere.

"Well screw you...." He mumbled.

"Awww screw you too." I ruffled his hair but he pushed me away.

"Hey the boys are coming!" Louis jumped up. I got up and tried to run the opposite way, but Louis lifted me up and put a death grip on me.

"You're not going anywhere." he hissed. I cowered down. I saw very familiar faces. Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik.

"Ooh who's that? Hello babe Im Harry." He smirked.

"No Harry." Louis warned.

"Hello, love! Im Liam!"

"Im Zayn."

There was a long pause. Louis let go of me but wrapped his arm around my waist. Liam cleared his throat.

"Oh! Right. Im Niall..."

"Boys... This is Blaze." Louis introduced me,

"Blaze...Willis....Tomlinson...."

________________________________

Okay! This is my first chapter for the story 'In a way'

Hope you like it!!!

Im not sure how long it will be before i put up Chapter 2 but sorry Im REALLY BUSY! Love you all :)