Chapter 3

I continued to finish breakfast with Liam and tried to clear my head, but it was fuzzy with emotions.

So many question were racing through my mind;

Should I tell them?

Should I hide it?

Should I just go home?

What if they never know?

What if I don't have 18 months to live and only have 18 hours?

What if my cancer gets worse in America?

What If I suddenly die in my sleep?

I just pushed all the words aside in my head, and magically, they seemed to fall out of my ears. Just like that, my head was clearer.

"So have you ever been to America?" Liam asked.

"Well, no actually. I can't leave the..... House..... Much because.....well I don't really like to be with people?"

It came out more as a question...but we just laughed it off and went to get some coffee.

I took a glance at the clock on the wall as we passed the lobby. 5:23 am.

There was practically no one here at this time of day. But there was one perky lady who was filing her nails and blowing her gum loudly.

"Here, want to sit?" Liam offered.

I was actually feeling a bit dizzy, probably just the time difference.

We sat down I the lobby and just blankly stared at the fish passing by us.

"I'm still kind of dazed that Louis kept you secret all this long, Blaze. What else are you hiding?" he laughed.

Oh god, does he know?

"Erm... Uh.... I forgot my phone upstairs. Told Fizzy I'd call her in the morning. I'm gonna run upstairs and grab it real quick." I blurted.

Smooth...

I rushed down the hallway and ran to the elevators.

"OUT OF SERVICE" they all said.

Great...

I ran to the stair well and flew two-by-two up all the way to the 10th floor. I quickly caught my breath and grabbed the room key.

Room 1012. No.

Room 1013. No.

Room 1014. No.

Room 1015. Finally.

I slipped the key in and quietly walked in.

Louis and Harry were say shirtless on the couches, quietly watching TV.

"Lou can I talk to you?" I asked, while grabbing my phone.

"Hmm?" he hummed as he pulled me outside.

"Louis how am I supposed to hide this all from them? I'll break down if I don't tell them sooner or later.... You don't know how hard this is."

"Hey calm down...." he cooed while pulling me into an embrace, "look I know this is hard-"

"No you don't! Did you even consider the fact that I had cancer before you even planned this all out? What about me? This is hard, Lou!"

I was very short tempered, I can tell you that. I was just freaking out....

"Blaze....." he mumbled through my hair as he hugged me tighter, "I'm trying to keep this a secret too, Okay? It's harder for you than it is for me but you don't know what its like for me to have to watch you go through this everyday knowing there's absolutely nothing that I can do to help... I love you Blaze I really, really do."