Larmau Short Story

Hello, Friends! This chapter is going to be a Larmau Short Story. At the moment I am shipping Larmau like nobody's business. Also, I was thinking about starting a rant book like one of my favorite authors on Wattpad, MentallyLove. Anyway, I'm sure you're bored of this. EVERYBODY ON BOARD! HERE WE GO!

-

Aphmau was walking Celestia when she noticed Laurance outside her house. 

"Hey, Laurance!" Aphmau said.

"Gah! Aphmau you scared me!" Laurance exclaimed. As Aphmau looked at Laurance she thought to herself, why is Laurance outside my house? So she decided to get an answer. 

"S-Sorry Laurance, anyway... may I ask why you're outside my house? " Aphmau politely asked. 

"Uh... well... I was looking for you." Laurance said. 

"Oh?" Aphmau said confused.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the movies with me... I feel bad that Garroth and I ruined your movie with Aaron last time... and it's been awhile..." Laurance trailed off. 

"Say no more!" Aphmau started, "Of course I'll go with you!" Aphmau ended. 

"R-Really?" Laurance said.

"Yeah, sure!" Aphmau said.

"Well... can... it... be... a... date?" Laurance asked hesitantly, almost as if he were nervous. Very unlike Laurance.

"Sure!" Aphmau said.

"Thank you!" Laurance said. As Aphmau walked back into her home, Kawaii~Chan looked at her with evil eyes. Aphmau was in big trouble.

-

Cliffhanger, eh? eh? Anyway, I thought I might leave the present of a cliffhanger because one, I might want to continue this story, and two if you watch Minecraft Mystreet you will understand why Kawaii~Chan is mad. 

With love,

~Goiy