new girl

the snowball was a surprise to everyone in the wampa cave including the thrower Lanen it hit the wampa right in the middle of the face. Lanen decided about three second seconds later that this may have been the worst idea he had ever had but he didn't have much of a choice but to keep going with it he just hoped that the big guy would be sporting and not just charge straight at him. The girl finally decided to shut up for a minute so he could concentrate on his next move okay brain come up with something please and it did just as his wampa friend got over his shock Lanen's brain said run like hell. So he  did just as the wampa charged straight at him he ran to where the wampa had been standing and more importantly where his bow caster was. Just as the wampa charged he shot too shoot down mystery girl and she fell on the wampas neck and activated her lightsaber just in time to kill the beast it fell to the ground with a thud. All he could think to say was cool thank you for saving my life she replied well you now owe me one favorhe said. Lenan could tell by her padawan braid she was not yet a jedi.  So where is  your teacher he asked dead she responded killed by the wampa he saved my life. I'm sorry but maybe you can help me save my teacher and he can help us both is that a deal Lenan asked. Deal but first whats your name i'm Lenan and yours they call me Jeami. well lets go theres a nearby bar and i'm sure Cheie has new info.