rodian camp

Lanen was deflecting bullets towards the roof of the cave to try and make a wall to block out the rodians. That was until he heard Jeami scream, crap he thought now what he said to himself. Another blast of laser was fired at him he barely got behind the wall before three more shots were fired but all missed him hitting the wall he was behind. The rodian bandits stopped firing realizing that they weren't gonna be able to hit him behind the wall. hey you two a voice said come help me with the girl two of you make sure that he can't get to us. Halke, Lanen whispered the leader doesn't realize that there's two of us here's how this is gonna go down. I hope it involves a cold beer after we blast these damn rodians head off he whispered back with a small chuckle. As lanen explained the plan the two rodians waited rather impatiently. Lanen suddenly sprinted away  the rodians scrambling for their blasters were too late as  halke shot them both kiliing each of them with one shot they advanced on the camp lanen with his diamond blue lightsaber illuminating the way halke with his green Kyd-21 blaster ready and drawn barely a step behind lanen. Ahh finally said the mysterious voice stepping out of the shadows good to meet you Lanen.