Charters

Kim Sae Ron 18 years old. Her dad is non other then Kim Joong Kook( from running man the tiger 🐯 ) her mom die well giving birth to her. She is in her last year of high school. She use to live in America . She had to move because her parents died in a car accident and the only relative she had that wasn't so busy was her aunt. Her aunt was Uee and she had one daughter and one son and two younger sisters living with her.

Sehun 18 year old in a group called EXO. He is in his last year of high school as well and wants to do something different but isn't so sure what it is yet. He first bully's Kim Sae Ron but later on he finds himself catching feelings for her. He is known as the youngest in the group called EXO.

EXO the Kingka they are all round 18-21 years old some already graduate from high school. They sing and dance to make a living their enemies with Infinite; they come more closer because of someone they both care about later on. They are Kim Sae Ron bullies and they are making her life a living hell in her last year of high school.

Infinite also Kingka they are all around 17-20 years old and they are so mean at first but when you get to know them well they become nice and open up to you. They hate EXO for a reason Going to say it later in chapter 2 or 3 they will learn to know what loves means to someone they care about and learn what it feels like to be nice to someone that one day will help them. They think Kim Sae Ron as their sister later on exact for 3 members not telling but pretty sure you know who they are.

Super Junior they are all 23-30 years old they are EXO hyungs they are also Kim Sae Ron uncles in a way because they all thoughts of Kim Joong Kook as a older brother and always cared for him.