Major and House Hunting

Major Pov:

When she drove off in the car with my daughter,and the unborn. The ring in my hand I was pissed at myself. I don't think this time she is coming back. I slept with this bitch named Tameka. She fucked the whole gang, loose ass pussy but head game will make a stupid nigga wife her up. I was ridding through Mattapan on the way to the warehouse. That's what I do to get my mind off of this crazy shit at home.

I knocked like the police. "What's the code"? Big Mike said through the double doors. "71011" I said with my thick accent. You heard him unlock all three doors and the 3 locks on each." What's up Big Mike" I said to him while giving him a dap."Nothing". I said while locking the doors back.

Let me explain who I am. I'm carmel, big sexy grey eyes, nice plump lips that my wife loves. I have muscles, and don't forget about the tattoos. I'm addicted and they turn my wife on. I even have her name tatted on me it says, 'One and Only Mia'. I'm Dominican.

I saw all my workers working nakedly. I walked up to my main bitch and grabbed her ass and sexually stated " Meet me in my office in 30 nothing on" I needed to bust a nut. She knew her place and that's my hoe and never let me leave horny or hungry, that's why she's my main. But wifey is wifey at all times even if she thinks that we aren't together we are.

I saw my best friend Donte sitting on the couch with a fat ass blunt and getting sucked. It didn't bother me cause this is a ritual. "What's up nigga"?I asked. "Nothing chillen" he stated. "Word" I said and walked to my office. Donte is black I knew him ever since the sand box. He lived right across the street on Columbia Road. We did everything together. He is 21 like me. His wifey is Candice. He is muscular and has tattoos just like me. That's my nigga though and the soon to be godfather of my son and the godfather of Lei.

I walked in the office and saw Love on my desk. Legs opened so that I can see her nicely shaved pussy that had my name above it and the diamond. That made my dick hard. I walked over and kissed her. This is my pussy and I own it and she knows that's why my name is tatted on it. I'm gonna get her pregnant. I know that sounds crazy, but hey she wanted a child and no other man can give it to her. "Hey daddy, how was your day so far" she asked unbuckling my Gucci belt and sliding my pants and briefs off. "I lost her" I said as she licked the head of my member. "Well don't worry" she stated and my grunting filled the room.This is my main THOT.!!

•••••••••••••••Mia Pov•••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to Lei smacking me in the face and her big grey eyes looking in my hazel. "Mama wtake up"she said eagerly. I raised up and rubbed my belly and went to the Guest bathroom thats connected to the room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I hopped in the shower and washed my body with Strawberry body wash. I wet my hair so that it could be wavy. I stepped out to see Lei watching Disney Channel. I through on some white Trues and a black and white shirt that says 'Taken' and my big belly was out. I put on my concord 11's and let my hair flow down my back. Lei took a shower last night so I washed and brushed her teeth and put her on black Trues and a white shirt that says 'I'm the Princess' with her concords also.I put her hair in one big donut bun with a white bow. We walked down the stairs to see Donte and Candice in the kitchen. He had his arm wrapped around her small waist while she cooked. "GoodMorning Lovebirds" I said happily. "Morning" they said together. "I'm heading out see you later. Candice text me". I grabbed my Gucci bag and left out the house walking to the car and grabbing my keys out of my bag. I started the car with the remote and unlocked the door. I picked up Lei and strapped her in safely. I shut the door and got in on the driver side. I backed out her drive way and drove to Ihop.

****************After Ihop**********

I was on the highway into Boston to go to the complex. I was 5 minutes away and Lei wanted to call her dad. This new to her because he the one that gets her dressed feed her bathe her because she doesn't want me to do it. "I'll call him after we see the complex" I said looking in the mirror. "Otay" she said sadly. I'm making my child suffer because of his mistakes so I'm going to have to work this out some way. I can't keep seeing my baby hurt. I pulled up to the complex on American Lei-gent Highway and got Lei and I out the car. I went to the main office and said "Hey. I'm Mia and I'm looking for the 4 bedroom apartment. "Yes you are in 5b". "Thanks "I said kindly. We walked to 5b, it was very nice on the outside. I walked in and saw the nice living room, and the dinning room and kitchen connected. I look at the Master Bedrooms, and the Guest, soon to be Lei room and my baby boys. This is a yes.! We walked back to the main office and happily said "I want it". I filled out some paper work and will surely be moving in the next couple if days. I went and stopped at McDonalds and get me some food and sat and ate. We left and I went to my old house to pack some of my things. •••••••••••••••At the House•••••••••••••

I got my keys out the door and walked in. I wobbled up the stairs with Lei by my side. I wax expecting for Major to be here because I saw his cars outside. "Lei go to your room. Mommy will be there soon" I said. I heard moaning at the door of my bedroom. I opened to see Love ontop of Major. I wasn't mad I just closed the door went to my daughters room and got her a couple of things and walked out. I'm done.! And that's final.! I can't stress with this baby. I got my daughter and I in the car buckled her up and did the same for myself. I played some Alicia Keys and looked at the house we once shared and drove off. It wasn't even a fully day and got his dick in another women's loose pussy. I'm done! I need to shop.! ************************************************************************Another Chapter.! Follow And Vote.!:)

xoxo- Tamia