My Family

Mia Pov:

I woke up with the sunlight in my face. I had arms wrapped around me. I looked down and I knew they were Majors. I removed them and went to the bathroom washed my face, and brushed my teeth,I got in the shower for 20 minutes. I got my towel and dried off. I waddled to my bedroom and saw Major still sleep. What is he even doing sleeping in my bed. We aren't together he did my grimy so he has consequences. I put on some ripped skinny jeans that are blue and white, my knees showed. I just put on a white cami, with blue Uggs and, blue cardigan .I went to my mirror and put my hair in a neat donut bun. Leilani wasn't here and it felt really different. I went in the kitchen and made Blueberry Pancakes, Maple Bacon, Cheese Eggs, sausage. It was done in 30 mins. This is Major and I's favorite breakfast, an don't think I'm taking him back HELL NO but that's my first love and he painted and set up a lot of stuff. I put it on a plate and pored him a glass of orange juice and wobbled up the stairs to my bedroom. He was still sleep, he was snoring and all that's how you know he's tired. "Major" I said as I shook him. "What"? He answered with this sleepy sexy voice. I instantly got wet. WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING.!! NO I CAN'T DO THIS.!! CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS.!! "Here". I say and put the food and drink on the night stand. He laid up so fast. He started eating. I walked down stairs and ate fastly and gobbling down my glass of juice. I went upstairs and saw that Major was in the shower. I took the dishes and washed them. Then grabbed his car keys and popped his trunk and got the bag that always stays in the car. I closed and locked the trunk. I walked in and locked the door and went to my room. "Here" I say and put the bag on the bed that had clothes."Thanks". "Yeah, hurry up I miss my baby". "How are you gonna miss me when I'm right here ma"? He said chuckling, his dimples were showing and all. Damn.! "Whatever my Baby Girl". He had on Black Trues with a Red Polo shirt, 'Bred 11s' and Rolex, he put on his gold chain. His waves and everything was showing. We walked downstairs. I looked so PHAT.! But I love it. Anyway I grabbed my Louis Vuitton Bag and grabbed my keys and locked the door. I gave my keys to Major. He got in and started the Cadillac up.***********At Mami House***********************

I walked in the door and saw Leilani running around with her cousins. I picked her up and kissed her, and let her run off. Major was in the kitchen already talking to his mom. She looked like a female Major with a Coke Cola body ,and nice jet black hair. "Mami" I yelled and kissed her cheeks. "You look likes yout gonnat pop" she said with her thick accents. "I know Mami". I said rubbing my belly. Major took a phone call."Are you guyt goings to have nother" ? She asked. I think she love Major the most cause he inherited her eyes, and her other children didn't. "You have to ask your son, but I want 3 or 4 more". "Damnnnn, that's a tribe".! She screeched. "I know" I said embarrassed. "You know what" Major asked curiously. "That I want 3 or 4 more kids, and it's a tribe". "I love the process so I don't mind". He said happily. Mami and I laughed. "But anyway I have to go to make a trade, so we gotta role". Major said, "Okay! Leilani go say bye to Mami" I yelled and I heard her running. She still had on her pj's shacking my head like really. She went in the kitchen to say bye to Mami and I gave her a kiss and hug and so did Major and, we got in the car and I strapped my baby girl and got myself and Major pulled off. **********At the House************

We got out the car. "Bye baby girl, I love you ". Major said as he kissed and hugged Lei. "Love you too Dada" she said and kissed his cheek. His job is dangerous and I don't want nothing to happen to him. He came and hugged my and we kissed, he licked my bottom lip for entrance me and him kissed for a minute cause Lei started hitting my exposed knee. We look down a laughed. He rubbed my stomach and got on his knees and lifted my cami and kissed and talked to his son. We was outside too. "I love you" he said and pecked my lips. "I love you too" I kissed him for 2 more minutes. Like I said his job is dangerous. He walked us to the door and we did one more hug all 4 of us. I closed the door and walked to the window and he pulled out the complex safely. I might not be in a relationship but that's still my baby father and first love. I know what I say but I don't mean it. "Come on Lei " I said as I got her towel and ran the bath water in the sink. I cut it off and washed her up fastly. I took her out, and walked to her room. "You like what Dada and Uncle Donte did to your room". She was smiling and you saw her teeth and dimples. She was touching the walls while I got her outfit out which was leggings with ripped jeans and a white cami with a blue cardigan, and her blue uggs. I know we matched I put her in a ponytail with a headband that was a bow. I motioned her to come and sit on the bed and she did. I got a pull up and put it on and lotion her with baby lotion. My phone rang it was Candice

Convo

Me: "Hello"

C:"Hey boo what you doing"?

Me:"Getting Lei dressed. Why wassup"?

C:"Let's hit up The Renthem Outlet"

Me:"Okay meet at my house on 20"

C:"Okay on my way"

End Convo

I put her outfit on and put on SpongeBob on her tv. "You hungry" I asked her. "Yea" she said as her stomach growled. I laughed. "We are going to get Popeyes, is that fine" ."yes" ."okay we will wait till Auntie gets here, but watch lets watch tv" ."otay". I sat in the chair near her closet and book case and sat down. She crawled in my lap and put her head on my stomach. This is my twin and I don't know what I would do what out her. I love her.¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

VOTE and FOLLOW.!!! XOXO TAMIA. 🙈🙉🙊