She Dont Know It But I Do

Major Pov:

I went downstairs and Love said that she wants to talk to me. "Okay come to the swings out back". I helped her up and we walked out to the swings. "I'm pregnant" she said with no emotion. I was quite. I should have never got her pregnant. "Okay, are we going to keep it"? I asked, "No, I'm not ready". I was pissed, I don't think that no child should ever be aborted. "You wasn't saying that when you was loving my dick" I yelled pissed off. How are you going to be grown enough to have sex, but not face the consequences. "Okay, we can go tomorrow. Once she got this abortion, I'm done with this bitch. I left out the front door and went to the car, Love was right behind me. In the morning I'm dropping this bitch like a hot pan. What the fuck was I thinking about making her my Baby mother. Never that.!

••••••••••••••Morning at Clinic•••••••••

They called Loves name. We went back. "Are you sure you want this abortion"? Ms.Robin asked her. She shook her head up and down. I wanted to see them take the baby out, just to make sure. I sat there and watch them suck out my seed it looked like a alien with no eyes. One we were done I walked out and yelled "I'm done bitch, thanks for the pussy while it lasted".!!! I hopped in my car and Mia called me talking bout I need help painting and setting furniture up. That's my baby. I pulled up to my house and changed into a wife beater and some grey sweats and some old dingy sneakers. *********** At the House***********

Now I know where she lives. It's nice but it's in an okay area. I walked in and saw the living room, dinning room, and kitchen organized. She probably did all of this today while I was getting rid of this crazy hoe. I walked in and saw Donte putting the mattress on the bed, it was King, so I knew that it was Mia's. "Wassup"? I said giving him dap. "Nothing much". He said I walked out the room and walked into that look as if it was Lei's room getting set up. "Wassup baby's" I said speaking to all the Lady's. "Wassup",they said in unison,"Chilling, I got rid of Love today". Mia looked at me a smiled. Shacking my head at this girl. They were already done painting so I went to next room over, it had baby blue and monkey stickers. I started to paint. *******After Paintin**********

I finished painting and setting up furniture in the guest ,Lei's and Lance's room, I was going to stay a night cause I wanted to. Lei was at my moms ,cause she would get in the way . So I wanted to bust a nut in my baby moms.But I knew I couldn't cause it's to close to the due date. So I just chilled and ate my chicken. I think it was time for me to put the stickers on. It was only Mia and I. Donte and Candice left a hour ago. "I'm going to put the stickers in Lei and Lance room if you want to help me". I suggested. "Yea" I helped up cause she was struggling and I chuckled cause she is thicker and it was sexy. I let her walk in front of me I slapped her ass while it jiggled. Damn.!! We walked into Lei's room and I picked the stickers off the dresser that I put together a little while of stop painting. It was PRINCESS stickers. I placed them on the wall and put flower with them that were on the other walls. On one wall that had the '42 in' on it behind it said Leilani. Donte did that part in white, it's dope he can draw to. I didn't put nothing on it cause it was pure beauty. I walked out and Mia was done putting the sticker that said PRINCE on Lance's wall and the monkey stickers. He had a white crib, so Donte put his name like Leilani but in white and the wall with the '42 in'. The rooms were dope. "I'm going to bed" Mia said, I followed her , put my clothes in her dirty close hamper, and was in my briefs. I got under the covers with Mia and put my hand on her stomach and rubbed her stomach lightly and pulled her closer and put my head in the crook of her neck. This is truly my wifey. She doesn't know it but we are back together. ************************************************************************

PLEASE READ:I NEED VOTES and FOLLOW.!!! I KEEP MY WORD BY UPDATING EVERYDAY. NO VOTES! NO UPDATE STARTING TOMORROW.!!!!!!

XOXO TAMIA