I Love You

Josh's POV
While Jen was sleeping I decided to make pancakes for us and eat them in bed and watch T.V and just have a lazy Netflix day. She loves those type of days. Paparazzi has been very annoying lately. I just want to be able  to live with my little family. Christmas is next week and Jen and I are inviting our families over like we did for thanksgiving. We picked out a name for the baby and we are going to tell our families on Christmas.

"Hey babe did you know Nick and Claudia broke last night?"
"Oh my god Josh no I didn't." She responds. Jen and I knew they only got together because I got together with Jen, but Jen and I were actually in love. Nick and Claudia just wanted to make us jealous.

Jen's POV
Josh and I decided to stay at home and watch Netflix in bed all. Lately the paparazzi has been so annoying. We watched some shows on Netflix and ate pizza wrapped a few presents for our families. As we were wrapping the present the baby started kicking she was so active. Josh's face lit up and then he asked me...
"Is Nick going to be at the hospital when she is born? I mean because it's his baby."
"I don't know we haven't really talked about that yet. I mean I don't mind if he is there I'm not going to keep him  from seeing her."
"Okay, uhm do you want invite him over to talk about that?"
"Sure, when?"
"How about tomorrow." Josh says. I was so shocked he asked me about that, I guess he's just trying to be prepared for when the time comes.
"Yeah that's fine. And Josh? I love you."
"I love you more." He says and then kissing me.

•                          •                          •
Jen's POV
Nick is coming over at 11am so 15 minutes I haven't seen him since we went to court to sign papers. I want him to be there when the baby is born and I hope he wants to be their when his child is born. Josh said he doesn't mind if Nick is there because he understands. The doorbell rings Josh goes and opens it, it's Nick.
"Hey! Nick." I say standing behind Josh
"Hey Jen. How is my little girl?" He says asking about the baby in a sweet but concerned way.
"She's fine, thanks for asking." I say. We sit down on the couch and start talking about what's going to happen when she is born.
"So you called me to come over because you wanted to clear things up?" Nick asks
"Yes, I wanted to know if you wanted to be their when she is born?" I asked him.
"Of course! I mean yes I would love to I want be see my baby girl right after she's born." Nick says. Nick and I have become friends, for the sake of our daughter.
"According the papers we signed at court our baby has to be 1 years old to start seeing on you on a schedule but until then she has to stay with Josh and I, but we might be able to work things out if you want to see her more often?"
"Yes! That would be wonderful. I could come over here and help or she could come to my house for a few hours?"

Nick has been going to therapy lately to control his anger, because after what he did to me I wasn't sure if I wanted to let our daughter around him. But he has changed and has become more calm back to him old self.
"Do you guys have a name for her yet?" He asks
"Yes, yes we do." Josh and I both say.
"Would you like to know?" I ask him
"Sure.!" We tell him the name he fell in love with it. We decided to have him over for dinner we ordered Chinese food we had a good time we talked about the baby. He told us the truth about Claudia and him but Josh and I already knew. He said he was sorry but I don't know. If he would have really realized what he was doing was just dumb he wouldn't have done it.

Aye! So this chapter was kinda short but I promise the next chapter will be longer❤️. Just a quick little s/o to Everdeendistricts she is writing a really good story rn please go and check it out.! Byee❤️❤️