Ch. 4

Hello Guys!!!! First of all I want to tell @phoebelovesowls THANK YOU! I knew I spelled "guys" wrong I should trust my instinct but you know me, I'm crazy, and so I want to thank you sooo much!!!! [ <3 -="">

Also since you "guys" are awesome.. I'm going to randomly post one of your names just like I did to this awesomely person, so you guys write and I'll pick 2 people for each chapter because you guys are the Best and I'm sooo happy you guys are my fans. Believe me when I saw you're comments I was literally crying, I know I very emotional, but it's true.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

___

I quickly got up and stood protectively in front of Tatum. Since I didn't hide my scent, they knew I was werewolf.

Three guys came out of the dark forest and can I tell you they were buff. Of course they were drop dead handsome but that didn't faze me. From what I knew, handsome guys were players and I learned that the hard way. They didnt have shirts on only some shorts and they all had a 6 pack.The one on the left looked like the total American boy with the blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin he looked the same age as us well they all look the same age as us. The one on the right was the total opposite of the one on the left, he had dark brown hair with brown eyes he was also buff and was an inch taller than American boy but the one that caught me the most was the one on the middle he had blonde hair but with brown mixed together kind a confusing hair color type, he was much buffer than the other two and slightly taller. He had an aura of power but not like an alphas, must be the beta.

I didn't know we had crossed another territory, stupid idiotic me I should have known and now we had to pay the consequences all because of me Tatum might be hurt. That thought alone made me sad and angry. There was no way we would escape them, they were much bigger, faster and could easily kill us.

"I said what are you doing in our territory rouges," said the one in the middle.

" We didn't know we had crossed another territory we were just passing by," I panicked and looked at them all they did was glare at us. I was still standing protectively in front of Tatum, they could see her face but I wasn't moving my spot.

"What are your names," brown dude asked in a deep voice and looked at me cautiously.

"My names Nevaeh and this is Tatum we mean no harm," I pleaded with my eyes. I feel bad for Tatum she was still crying and that broke my heart she is like a sister to me and I never wanted to see her cry it just hurt to see her that way.

" My names Janeiro but you can call me Jay," American boy said and pointed to the other two," that is Seth" the brown haired guy," and this is our beta Shane."

Shane looked like he was in a trance, he must be talking to the alpha, he suddenly looked at us carefully and said,

"You need to come with us, there hasn't been a rouge in our territory in years. You have to understand we have to take precautions, you could be a spy for all we know." Shane said

He began to lead us in the forest while the other two were behind us.

We had been walking for ages the sky getting slightly darker, Shane stopped and took a left we followed him closely behind. Wow. Their pack house was beautiful and a little bigger than our ex-pack.

"We have to take you to the cells, it for precaution. Our alpha will be here to interrogate you guys to see if you're a danger to our pack." Shane said nervously.

"That's okay we get it," Tatum said reassuring him. They looked at her in shock and I smiled, they thought she was shy because she was quite the whole time. I knew Tatum she was always a nice person even if she was always quite she had that aura to make other people smile and that's exactly what she did. I always told her about it but she always denied it. She had told me one day the I was a warrior a tough person that she always admired but I always denied it too, I only wanted to keep her safe, she is a very special person to me that I always love.