Ch. 2

(Y/N) POV.

We got to the mall in 15 min. "Where do you wanna go first?" I asked my sister while getting out the car.

"Can we go to VS?" she asked "Sure."

We made our way to the entrance of the big mall. As soon as we set foot in VS my phone rang.

*Phone Convo*
Y/N: hello

Jasmine: iiittss meee

Y/N: really haha? What's up?

Jasmine: yes haha, where you at? I'm bored!

You heard a faint voice in the background gasp saying "hey I'm right here!!"

Y/N: I'm at the mall with my sister and who was that?

Jasmine: it's Carter, we're bored and we miss our best friend!

Y/N: Well do you guys wanna hang out with Kim and I?

J+C: YES!!

Y/N: ok, first of all...OUCH!! And we're in VS.

Jasmine: sorry, we'll be there in 15.

"Bye" I said as I hung up.

"Who was that?" my sister asked. "Jasmine and Carter, they're meeting us in a few."

I was smelling the lotions when someone grabbed my waist making me gasp. I quickly turned around to find a smiling Carter.

"Gosh you scared me Carter!" I said playfully slapping his arm. "Sorry baby girl" he answered hugging me tight.

"Where's Jasmine?" I asked. "She's with your sister."

I walked to my sister and Jasmine giving Jasmine a hug. "Are you guys hungry?" "YES" all three replied.

We made our way to the food court and ordered our food. As we sat to eat our food I asked them about anything new.

"Nothing much" answered Carter. "I've been applying to jobs to pay my college. I heard about Malik Enterprise and that they're hiring."

"You mean "Malik Enterprise" as in thee famous businessman Mr. Zayn Malik?" "Yup" she answered sipping on her drink.

"That's where I want to work but I doubt they'll hire someone like me" I said a bit disappointed. "Don't say that sister, it will be their loss if they didn't hire such a smart girl like you" Kim reassured me with a smile.

"That's true y/n. Plus you'll fit right in really quick. Why don't you submit your application?" Jasmine asked. "I will, thank you guys."

The thought of working for Malik Enterprise frightened me but at the same time also determined me.

Malik Enterprise is not only a well known company but it's also strict and demanding.

Plus no one really knows how Mr. Malik looks. Some people have snapped pictures of him but I doubt he's young, like...come on! He's like one of the wealthiest businessman in LA...in US.

They also haven't spotted him with any girls...he must be gay. He might be an old guy with a beard. Or he could be a criminal...no one really knows him personally since he isn't around in newspapers or news only for his well-known bussiness.

I didn't really care, I was determined to get that job. And that's what I'm going to do.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone started waving a hand in front of my face. "Hello! Earth to y/n!"

"Sorry" I said snapping out of my thoughts, "do you guys want to go to another store or go home?"

"Well I'm heading home, I'm really tired" both Carter and Jasmine said. "Aww ok, we'll see you guys some other day" I replied.

We gave each other hugs and soon took our separate ways.

"Sister can we please go to Foot Locker? I wanna buy new shoes" Kim pleaded. I giggled lightly, "whatever you want princess."

Kim and I made our way to Foot Locker. "Pick out two pairs of shoes and I'll pay for them" I told my sister. "Really?!" I nodded my head, "thank you sister!!" Kim said giving me a hug.

As we looked around for shoes I couldn't help but feel someone's stare burning the back of my head. I turned round and saw nothing....I'm just probably tired...I kept telling myself.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Don't forget to:
⚪Vote
⚪Comment
⚪Share
Thank you loves❤