Chapter 3

I grabbed his shirt bringing him back on his knees and positioned my hands to snap his neck. Just as I was about to kill him a booming voice stopped me. " Ashley what are you doing ?!" Tre yelled walking up to the scene but keeping a 5 foot distance. " He put his hands on me so I'm giving him what he came looking for " I spoke tightening my grip. Jones let out a sob, like the pussy he was ." Wait , wait, wait! Ash don't kill him. I'll handle him I promise just let him go." Tre tried to reason with me. I shook my head. " No mercy." I spoke then snapped his neck. Tre watched his body fall with wide eyes, he then snapped his eyes up at me then back at Jones. He repeated this action multiple times I'm guessing trying to register what happened. " No mercy" He whispered. I nodded my head. This meant something to us that I will explain later on in the story. I shrugged and stepped over Jones body proceeding my walk to the door that was rudely interrupted. " Check your phone and the microwave" I yelled over my shoulder opening the front door and stepping out.

I got into my Rover and pulled out, I looked behind me and saw Max and Junior trailing behind me.

What a morning!

TO BE CONTINUED....

***********************************************************************************************

TRE "CHOPPA"

What the fuck just happened? I looked around confused. It's too fucking early to be dealing with this shit.

" Ayo what the fuck happened in here? Is that Jones? Tre what the fuck cuh?! Goddamit what we suppose to tell his Pops ? Huh? Tell me what the fuck we suppose to tell him! We promised we wouldn't kill his annoying ass, now look what you did with yo irresponsible ass! Now we gone have to pay his Pops some money to bury him. Do you understand this? My nigga that's money out my pocket dummy! I  don't give a fuck what you do with your money but keep my coins out of it! Shit you done stressed me the fuck out and I haven't even been here 20 minutes. Fuck Choppa!"My cousin A.D screamed at me while walking towards the kitchen.

"Nigga don't come in my house screaming at me like you're crazy. I didn't kill this nigga Ashley did!" At the sound of Ashley's name A.D ran out the kitchen with a grin on his face with MY plate in his hand.

"Ashley who? Big booty Ashley ? Or big titty Ashley ? Or wet wet Ashley?" He asked while taking a bite out of MY food.

I snatched my plate for him. " Nah fool, Pooh. You know, we grew up with her until we moved ?" His face twisted up in confusion. " Man Pop's Ashley !" I snapped. His eyes grew wide when the realization hit em. He gasps " Whatttt she was here?! Why didn't you call me ? You know I've always had a crush on her ! You fake bitch ! You frog looking bitchhhhh! I can't believe you ! I knew that food tasted familiar, can't nobody cook like Ash can. You a hoe ass nigga! I thought we was better than that Tre? I'm telling auntie ! Yep I'ma snitch on yo' bitch ass!" A. D whined while throwing a tantrum.

While he continued to pout and stomp his feet like a little ass kid, I checked my phone like Ash told me to before she left and indeed there was a text from her.

"Goodmorning love. I had business to take care of so I had to leave but I made you breakfast, as always it's in the microwave. I want to meet up with you later on today around 5 pm. I guess you can call this a ...business meeting bring whomever you would need to feel comfortable, as will I. Please don't take this as a joke and treat this personal Tre, I know you and I know you might not take me serious but I'm telling you now don't underestimate me."