Chapter 2(part 1)

Ashley " Killah"

*RECAP*

"BITCH WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO CHOPPA?" Monica and Crissy ran up asking me at the exact same time . "That wasn't Choppa that's Tre?" I replied confused as fuck. " NO dummy that's Choppa" and it finally clicked in my head that my childhood best friend is now my competition in the drug world.

***********************

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

This is bad. This is sooo bad. I don't wanna kill Tre but this is how me and mine eat. I can't and won't starve and neither will my people. He can either move off my territory or give his to me. Fuck! why did he have to move here? Out of all places why in the fuck would he move here? Damn.

" Damn Kill, Tre done got fine! I wouldn't mind riding his face" Monica said while sticking her tongue out and popping her ass. Causing me to mug the shit outta her.

" Chill Money, you know that's always been Kill's boo." Crissy said making Monica pout.

" I mean I'm just sayin' if she don't want him I'll gladly take him off her hands, that man is too fine for his own good" Monica said shrugging her shoulders.

" Neither one of us can have him dumbass! Did you forget this nigga sitting comfortably on our shit? Childhood bestfriend or not, that shit is in the past and he'll either have to move or we'll move him. Period" I stated with a attitude. I can't lie and say that Monica's thirsty ass didn't bother me when she mentioned fucking with Tre. Everybody use to swear me and Tre would get married and have children when we got older because of how close we were. We were like ying and yang, you wouldn't see me without Tre and vice versa. Shit they even had me believing it until he moved and a year later my parents were murdered.

"Let's go! call 'Loyalty ' and let them know that by the time I get to the Eastside Trap all they ass better be there or thats they ass!" This is not how I thought my day was gonna go. I thought this was gonna be a amateur ass nigga who didn't really know what he was doing and Monica was going to seduce him and bring him back to the trap and off his ass . & BOOM we're done but it just had to be Tre. God why you do this to me?

This is what I get for underestimating my opponent, I knew better shit than that . Since we were young Tre was always smart about his shit and NEVER played about his money whether it was 10 cent, 10 dollars or 100, if you owned him he expected his money by a certain time and with interest. I can just imagine how serious he is now .

"So what's the move Boss? Are we gone go through with the plan or are we gone call a meeting? Since this is now personal" My left hand and cousin King asked.

" We'll have to set up a meeting, I'm suppose to meet up with Choppa tonight. I'll arrange the meeting then but for now you all can go home but remember you're still on call so make sure your able to get here when I send for you." I spoke

" Yes Boss" All the members of my loyalty set shouted at me. You see I have two different sets that makes up my gang, my 'Loyalty set' & my ' Caution set'. My 'Loyalty set' are the old cats aka the "OG's"of my gang, there are 15 members that make up this set. These are well respected people in the streets, no one dares to cross them. They're are full of knowledge and wisdom sometimes in which I lack. These members have put their life on the line for me or anyone else in the gang. They proved their loyalty to me many...many times. Most of these members were under my father before he was murdered, they helped me avenge his death & I look up to them as my caretakers. I usually call them for meetings and to meet with connects but don't get wrong they are more than willing to get their hands dirty and add to their impossibly high body count. But then again I still wouldn't question if one of them were to cross me, but that's just because I couldn't bring myself to trust anyone. Family or not. People will cross you especially if they're driven by money.

Now my 'Caution set' was a whole different story, I have the most ruthless, psychotic, remorseful people you would EVER meet. I usually call them if I'm wanting a bloodbath. These members are part of the reason I am feared. They follow my every command without hesitation. But that's not the reason I call them "Caution." They don't fit the usual image of "thugs". They all have normal jobs such as, doctors, nurses, lawyers, cops, teachers and even preachers. I know , crazy huh? You wouldn't think that your doctor was a serial killer would you ? What about your teacher? College professor? Dare if I say your preacher ! These individuals might seem normal to the outside world but in all honesty they are some sick grimy crazed people. That are under my control. This set has a total of 50 members.
****************************************
After 'Loyalty' leaves, I sit in my office and try to calm my frantic thoughts when my phone pings with a text.

'Choppa🤔' : "here's my address, I'll see you there Pooh. 301 Forest Dr"(made up)
Me: "I'll be there in 20"

I walked out my office to inform, Trigga, Money & King that I was leaving. Once they all gave me a pep talk I walked out and hopped into my royal blue Range Rover and sped off towards the address. Not before giving them the address and making sure they were on standby if I needed them of course.

TO BE CONTINUED......
*****************************************
Shit, I know y'all are upset with me but y'all have to understand that it was my senior year of high school and I had so much shit I was involved in. Not to mention I was working full time & I was in a relationship. I just couldn't focus on Wattpad at the moment. But I'm back, I really want to finish this book and continue with my original plan before I deleted this book and started over. But you guys have to be patient with me, especially since I'm in college now. I won't leave you guys hanging for that long again but I don't want you guys to expect a chapter every day because I'm telling you now it's not gonna happen. But then again I'll try and update every couple of days. Btw y'all are bullies 😂 my inbox is full of threats, I thought y'all loved me ? All jokes aside I love all y'all that's been here since the beginning when I first published the book and had 30+ chapters before I deleted it. Y'all are still here and supporting me starting over and I appreciate that 💙

-Much love, Ty