Chapter Four:Angel Eyes

Lisanna's p.o.v

Today is mine and bixlow's six month anniversary and we are going out to eat at a nice diner that has really good milkshakes and good food and afterwards we are going to end at the guild where he will give me a present even though I said I didn't want anything but he says he didn't spend money on this which has me confused.

But I got him a new helmet the one he has now has chips and the metal is all scratched up he says he has had that one for going on ten years so I got one about the same size but this one is purple which matches his clothes his last one was a silver color but I thought purple suited him more.

I look at myself in the mirror I have on a solid red with spaghetti straps and a white lace around my waist and red pumps and the dress comes down about mid thigh I smile when I hear a knock at the door I fix my hair and check to see if I had my e...

I look at myself in the mirror I have on a solid red with spaghetti straps and a white lace around my waist and red pumps and the dress comes down about mid thigh I smile when I hear a knock at the door I fix my hair and check to see if I had my earrings in I had my pearl earrings and I walk downstairs and to the front door when he see's me

His face lights up he doesn't have his mask on I smile and when he see's what I have on he gasps and he says "wow you look gorgeous doll" I grab my clutch and and his gift and place my phone in the clutch and we walk out hand in hand and we arrive at the diner and he opens the door for me which makes me blush.

We sit down at a booth he sits across from me he grabs my hand and start to rub circles around my hand I smile and I hand him the bag and I say "happy anniversary" he smiles and opens it up and when his eyes fall on the new helmet he says "babe you didn't" I smile at him and he says "it's beautiful thank you" I smile and he leans up and kisses me on the lips.

After our date we walk to the guild and when we walk in hand in hand everyone is here and bickslow walks up to the stage and he says "this song I wrote for you I know it's not as big as your gift to me but it's called Angel Eyes".

I smile as I see him on a stool with a guitar in his lap gajeel on the drums and levy on keyboard and the thunderlegion not far from me and I see mirajane at the bar and I hear the music start up and he sings the first line his eyes never leaving mine.

Girl, you're looking fine tonight

And every guy has got you in his sight

What you're doing with a clown like me

Is surely one of life's little mysteries

I smile and then I feel a pressence next to me I look over to see laxus at my side he just grins and freed on my other side

So tonight I'll ask the stars above

"How did I ever win your love?"

What did I do?

What did I say

To turn your angel eyes my way?

I start to sway to the music and smile at him he just keeps his eyes locked on mine

Don't anyone wake me

If it's just a dream

'Cause she's the best thing

Ever happened to me

Laxus and freed grab my hands and lead me to my brother and sister and they pass me off to them and then when we reach the stage big brother lifts me up on the stage and bickslow grabs my hand and sits me on the stool he was seated on

All you fellows

You can look all you like

But this girl you see

She's leavin' here with me tonight

I giggle and sing along to him quietly

There's just one more thing that I need to know

If this is love why does it scare me so?

It must be somethin' only you can see

'Cause girl I feel it when you look at me

I had tears in my eyes I smile at him and he wipes away my tears and his voice is beautiful and I love the lyrics what did I do? what did I say to turn your angel eyes my way.

So tonight I'll ask the stars above

"How did I ever win your love?"

What did I do?

What did I say,

To turn your angel eyes my way?

Come on

Hey, hey, hey, yeah, awww

What did I do?

What did I say,

To turn your angel eyes my way?

When his song was over I jump into his arms my arms go around his neck and I whisper "you wanna know what you did and what you said that made my eyes turn your way?" he smiles with a nodd.

I smile and pull back and look up at him "just you being you I knew when I came back you we're different but I love different it's what makes you special and unique and it's what makes you yourself".

He smiles and then he whispers "I love you lizzy" I smile and reply "I love you bicklow".