Chapter One:Dirty Santa

Lisanna p.o.v

    Today was the first day of december and the whole guild was decorating the guild hall its been a tradition for us for as long as I can remember and mira was taping golden tinsel onto the bar and lucy her and levy was deocrating the tables and bixlow and freed was decorating the second level and mira says "hey sis?" I turn and look as I place the lights on the floor and she says "when you get done with the lights can you hang the mistle toe on the arch at the front door?".

 I smile and nodd and I ask "its to high for me where's the ladder?" and bixlow says "don't worry about that doll face my babies can fly you up there" I blush and roll my eyes and reply "thanks bixlow but its fine I don't want one of your babies dropping me" he smirks and laxus walks through the guild doors and he says "hey babe we got the biggest badass tree" I start to laugh and he says "where you want it mira?" she smiles and comes from behind the bar and says "just put it in the same place as last time be careful and natsu don't roast the tree this time".

 I giggle I remember that and the flashback makes me smile and natsu says "hey that was a accident I didn't mean to" roll my eyes and giggle and he says "oh you think thats funny huh lizzy?". I glare at him and he says and sticks his tongue out at me I do it back "you don't scare me lisanna erza on the other hand is a different story". I hold back my laugh and he says "she's right behind me isn't she?". I couldn't hold it back and I nodd and die laughing they set up the tree and I grab the ladder and I say "can someone come hold this ladder?".

I was tying the mistletoe around the wood and I look down to see bixlow at the bottom of the ladder I roll my eyes and he says "you got it zanna?".

 I giggle at his nickname for me and I tie it again and then I say "ok its good" as I was walking down my foot slips and misses a step I was expecting the hard floor. But I got arms instead I open my eyes and I look to see I was in bixlow's arms he looked red as a hot tomato and I blush and say "thanks bixlow". He nodds and then he doesn't set me down and I say "uh you can put me down now". He nodds and sets me on my feet I turn and look and see all eyes on us I was speechless and laxus says "awww our little lisanna is growing up".

 I growl and I flip him off he gives me a look "hey thats no way to treat your brother". I growl and walk away and bixlow says "shut up laxus come on she only fell me being the nice guy that I am I caught her". I blush and mira gives me a look and I close my eyes ans my head hits the bar mira giggles. I feel a hand on my shoulder and its lucy and cana and she says "hey we got a few advice for you ok?" I smile and nodd and I hear lucy start to sing acapella.

Lucy

We are, we are

Not your ordinary fami-mily

But we can all agree that

We are, we are

Close as close can be

I smile and then I hear music start playing and then I turn around and I see while everyone was doing there jobs

Cana

So it don't matter what it looks like

We look perfect to me

We got every kind of love

I feel so lucky indeed

They can keep on talking

It don't matter to me cause

We are, we are family

I smile and look to mira she smiles and then I hear her beautiful voice