Chapter Two:Girlfriend

Lisanna p.o.v

I walked into the store where they made customized animals and I know bixlow's favorite color is purple and green he likes really bright colors

When I walk inside I smile as I see the kids playing with the stuffed animals and making there own toys you can pick your outer layer and then you can stuff him yourself its really cool and then you put any kind of thing inside it and I walk around and look at the skins and I see there's a teddybear and all sorts of animals.

Then I come across a bear and the skin was solid purple and his eyes were lime green and he had a lime green stomach and it was like half green half purple.

I figured he would like that and I pick out three different kinds so he could transfer the souls over to them and one had my colors white and black and the next one was a bright pink and purple and it had purple eyes.

The black and white one had solid black eyes and then I see a red and black one and something about it just told me get it I grab it and the lady asks as I approach the counter "would you like to have something ingraved on the front?".

I smile and I ask "can you put the fairy tail logo on it?" she smiles and nodds at me and when she was done with it and she asks when she moves to the green and purple one and she says "would you like this one to have anything ingraved?".

 I nodd and smile "the fairy tail logo and his name on the stomach" she fixs it up and when I look at it and I pay the lady and she smiles at me as I leave and I go home to wrap my gifts for bixlow and the thunderlegion.

When I see laxus walk through the door and I was holding the bear I had made for bixlow and he asks "who is that for?" I smile and roll my eyes "not for you".

He grins and walks to my sister and mirajane hugs me from behind and she whispers "its for bixlow ain't it?" I smirk and nodd she pats my back and runs to her boyfriend and only got a few more days until we do dirty santa I got everyone's gifts and wrapped and everything.

~One Week Later~

I grab all of the gifts from under our tree and place it behind the bar in the guild and when gramps sits at the bar we ask if we could open our gifts.

I walk to the tree I see a medium size bag with my name on it and I was passing out gifts and natsu grabbed some of mine and I look at the tag and I see it had To:Doll Face From:Noone.

I roll my eyes I knew exactly who it from and when I open it up I see it was a tiny box and other stuff but I see the little box first and open it and it had a fairy tail necklace.

 I smile and put it around my neck and then I dig deeper into the bag and I take it out and it was a pullover and it was hot pink and on the front it had Lisanna "Doll Face" Strauss and on the back it had on the back the fairy tail logo.

I giggle and put it on and then go to the rest of the gifts and I grab my gifts from behind the bar and walk to bixlow and hand him his presents and he smiles at me and when he opens up his gifts he says "wow thank you".

I smile and grab his bright purple teddybear and I say "there are for your babies this is peppe and the other colors are supposed to resemble the thunderlegion the yellow and black is laxus the red and black is freed and the purple and green is evergreen and the white and black one is me".

He grins and when he changes out the souls and I smile and before he says anything "thanks for the pullover and the necklace" he smiles as his hand drifts to mine and he asks "I didn't get it to big did I?".

I shake my head and I interlace our fingers he smiles and I say "uh well I better go open up the rest of my presents see you later?" he nodds and smiles as I let go of his hand and walk off and he looks down at the black and white teddybear and he says "what are you doing to me?".

I sit down at the bar and gramps sits next to me and he smiles as I open my presents and he asks "having a good christmas my child?" I smile at him and I say "yeah gramps its been good".

 After our present exchange elfman was carrying my presents inside the house I still had on my jacket and mira asks "hey sis thats cute who got you the jacket?".

I smile as I walk inside and into my room "bixlow got it for me" she smiles and then I hear our front door open and laxus was hugging his teddybear I say "hey that was for bixlow why do you have it?".

He smiles and he replies "he only wanted the black and white one for some reason" I smile and blush and mirajane asks "well you made what how many to represent the thunderlegion? who is the black and white one?" I walk out and cross my arms "its me" laxus smiles and he asks "really? awww".

I glare at him and he laughs and I lay on my bed that day and then I hear a knock at my door I look up to see mira standing on the other side of my doorway she lays next to me and I ask "how did you know you liked laxus?".

She turns on her side and faces me I turn and face her and she says "when he was expelled from fairy tail and he made a big mistake and he didn't come back for a long time you never realize how much you love someone until its gone trust me I know sometimes you have to lose something in order to realize what you truly want some people don't need to learn that lesson but some people do" I hold her hand and she asks "why do you ask?".

I smile and look at my door to make sure noone was there and I shut my door and I lay back down and I say "I think I like someone" my sister smiles and we raise up and I lean onto the wall my legs across the bed and she sits beside me and she asks "bixlow?".

I smile and blush and nodd and she giggles and grabs ahold of my hand and I say "yeah" she bumps my shoulder and replies "tell him" I sigh and bump her back "its not that easy sis".

She rolls her eyes and smiles at the same time "of course it is I got laxus I just went up to him and kissed him there was no words or anything just me kissin him".

I smile maybe she's right I stand up and walk out of the house and when I walked inside the guild hall I walked up to the bar I was gonna be helping kinana and I see bixlow and I smile at him but he see's right past me.

I watch as cana walks up to him and he kisses her on the lips I drop a glass and it shatters and kinana says "lisanna you ok?" my eyes looked to bixlow his eyes to me and I think he seen the hurt in my eyes I turn to her and smile "yeah it just slipped out of my hand".

 I grab a broom and sweep up the broken glass and then I look up to see bixlow looking down at me and he asks "are you ok doll face?".

I nodd and I ask "you know I don't like that nickname" his face changes and he says "i've always called you that" I put on a fake smile and I make an excuse "sorry just in a bad mood today I don't mean to take it out on you".

He smiles as he grabs my hand across the bar and he says "sorry lisanna" I shake my head and remove my hand from his he looked slightly sad and I ask "what can I get you?".

 I fix his drink and after my shift I was walking home and when I walk in and see the thunderlegion and my brother and sister having dinner I was so tired and freed says "oh lisanna wanna join us?".

I shake my head and bixlow see's this and I say "I just wanna go to bed and bixlow?" he meets my gaze and I ask "are you and cana? together?" he grins and he asks "why you jealous?".

I blush and roll my eyes "in your dreams no just wanna know" I walk to my room and lay down on my bed and I look at the necklace in my mirror and I fiddle with it with my index finger and I remove it from my neck and sit it down and I hear a voice behind me that startles me "you ok?".

 I jump and see its evergreen and mira and they shut my door and ask "what happened?" I start to cry and my voice breaks "he's dating cana he kissed her today in the guild hall".

Mirajane and evergreen sit on my bed and after a while the guys open the doors to my room and laxus says "babe we're gone ok? come on ever" she stands up and hugs me and she says "just don't worry ok? it will be alright if its meant to be then it will happen".

I smile and hug her and bixlow watches me out of the corner of his eyes and I say "bye everyone" they walk out as I lay down and drift into sleep.