Chapter 4

Chanyeol's P.O.V:

I am worried about soul bi. Yes I am!, because of what happened yesterday, we all were completely freaked out. I had decided to approach her first and figure out about what was she up to yesterday, but she didn't show up the freaking whole day. She didn't come back home even the freaking whole night. She's been out until morrow, and as the dawn broke, she came back but without our knowing. Waiting for her for the whole day and night, I got tired that time, mean while she rushed in and does so out. I was planning to be friends with her but she's now making me worryingly concerned about her, though I know she must be taking her classes right now, but will she show up Today?.
......

Kris's P.O.V:

I don't know what kind of girl she is, but for making me constantly call her a nuisance, I am really mad at her, I am a calm guy, who doesn't really bother himself concerning with other's matters, but why is she making me do that, what's really wrong with her!, and why do I feel sorry for calling her like that, I shouldn't bother myself!...ah!.

*****************************

Suho's P.O.V:
I was waiting for her the freaking whole night. I couldn't sleep even for a minute but she didn't came, appeared only at dawn's break.

I silently turned myself in the opposite direction on the bed, facing her. She, like the other night sneaked into the room like a ghost, without making any noise. She was wearing a long coat and red jeans and muffler almost wrapping her half face, her presences seemed blur that time.
I don't know why, but I was relived, I felt relived....

She took her stuff out of that particular closet and left like she did the other night.

Clock strings moved slowly and as the minutes were passing, I was becoming more restless. I didn't know the reason but I got out of my bed and slowly left the room. As I looked into the lounge, I saw her drinking water and I noticed that she was drinking it hastily. She was looking restless,as pouring the water and finishing it in one go, one after another..

'Was she alright?' I felt myself concerned and remembered those shiny, yet cold eyes and like I was hypnotized, I went to her, without giving it another thought.

" Soul bi".
I called out her name, stepping right in front of her. She lifted her heavy lashes and gave me a cold gaze, her eyes were still cold and face, the same, expressionless!.

"You alright?".
I asked her while looking into her eyes. she put down the glass and bottle on the table and bent her neck a little in gesture of respect but didn't respond to my question.

"You alright soul bi?, Is every thing okay?".
I repeated myself. She didn't utter any word from her mouth instead nodded.

" Were you up all night soul bi, you should take a nap".
Okay, I agree, I was nagging too much, but I wanted her to take a nap sincerely 'cause I could see the swelling around her eyes and that tired look on her half uncovered face, even though she was as cold as an ice slid.

"I need to prepare meal, before I leave hyung!".
Her voice was so adorable and heart melting that I remained stunned for a minute. Her voice was heart melting but cold and tone less.

"you don't need to, just go to bed, we can manage by ourselves".
In my heart, as she spoke about meal, I felt embarrassed for wasting the food she cooked us, with 'good' last evening.

"Then I'll take my leave hyung, I got some thing better to do".
She bowed again, turned towards the couch, grab her stuff and again bowed towards me. I could feel the cold aura around her but her eyes, there was something else as well. I wonder what it was. I never knew I was good with 'eyes'.

I looked at her cold back, until she stepped out of the door. And about my meeting her that hour, I never mentioned it to the other members.

*****************************
The following Day in practice room.

"Kai, I have a plan".
Baekhyun said with a wild sparkle in his, looking straight into Jong-in's eyes.