Episode 2

Kath: *gasps* *turns away*

????: Don't move.

?????: *laying on the ground* *holding his leg* *through clenched teeth* Didn't really plan on it considering I CAN'T MOVE!

????: *rolls his eyes* *shoots him in the leg again*

?????: *yells in pain* *manages to get up* I want my money. You better have it in 48 hours or else. *hobbles to his Mercedes and gets in and drives away*

?????: Thought I said don't move...*looks over to Kath*

Kath: *scared*

?????: What seems to be the problem, miss? *acting natural though he knows she saw everything*

Kath: Uh...W-well...my c-car...it-it broke down...

?????: *pins her against her car*

Kath: *terrified*

??????: I know you saw everything. *grips her arm tightly*

Kath: *winces*

????: My brother can fix your car. I can take it to him. Come on. *starts walking than stops* You coming or not?

Kath: *nods quickly and follows him* *thinks: I don't know why I'm following him but I am, he says he can help with my car, well his brother anyway, and if I don't follow him he'll possibly kill me!*

?????: Get in.

Kath: *quickly gets in*

????: *gets in his car and drives really fast*

Kath: *grips the door*

-half hour later-

?????: *pulls in the drive way* Get out. *starts walking in the house*

Kath: *gulps* *thinks: why did I do this?* *gets out*

?????: JC! Kevin!

????: *walks over* DJ there you are---oh...who is this...? *looks at Daniel*

DJ: Kevin....this is....*looks at her*

Kath: *says quietly* Kath...

DJ: Kath. Her name is Kath.

Kevin: Oh. *pauses* Why is she here?

DJ: She saw. That's why. *looks at her then Kevin* and her car broke down in the middle of no where.

Kevin: Where is it?

DJ: Well, it's still out there.

Kevin: I'll find it tomorrow, it's too late now.

JC: DJ...Can I talk to you....Alone?

Kevin: *looks at Kath* You can sit over there. *points to the couch* I need to talk to you as well. *looking at Daniel*

They walk into the kitchen.

JC: What the fuck are you thinking?!

DJ: I'm thinking she saw everything there is too fucking see and would tell!

Kevin: So you bring her home! What the hell?! She's innocent and should not be brought into this frigging danger zone!

DJ: I had no choice! She saw Jules ask me for the money, she saw me shoot him!

JC: But you brought her home!

Kevin: *grabs alcohol cleaner and some paper towel and tape*

DJ: *takes off his sweater* *looks at the open gash*

Kevin: *cleans it out and bandages it up* Daniel! Take her home!

DJ: Well it's too damn late now! I've brought her here! She'll call the cops!

With Kathryn...

Kath: *can hear them mumbling in the kitchen* *scared* *thinks: I can't believe this is happening. I'm so stupid, I left my phone in my car! How am I gonna get out of here? Who are they? What do they want? Why did he have a gun? I want to go home...

W/ the boys....

Kevin: *looks around the door and see's Kathryn sitting there* *looks back at DJ and JC* What can we do? *glares at Daniel* The worse part is once she's out of this...she will tell.

DJ: that's why we're not letting her go.

*******

COMMENT!!