Episode 8

DJ: *quietly* Ugh... *throws the newspaper in the garbage* *starts packing the groceries in the cupboards*

Kath: *turns on the CNN*

Reporter Person (RP): Breaking News, We have had yet another woman go missing.

Kath: *keeps her focus on the TV*

DJ: *in the kitchen* *stops what he is doing and looks up just listening to the TV*

RP: A young girl by the name of Kathryn Chandria Bernardo, 23, has been reported missing just this morning.

Kath: *sees the picture of herself on the TV* *slightly smiles remembering the memory of the photo*

DJ: *whispers* Kathryn Chandria...

RP: Her friend, Miles Ocampo had called her over to hang out, her friends got concerned after waiting for 2 hours for Bernardo to get there. When they went to see if she was home they found the house empty. Ocampo then called Bernardo but had received no answer from young Bernardo. Could this be another runaway or a kidnapping? Maybe a killing? That's all for now. More on Bernardo tonight, I'm Stacey Young (random name) and we'll be right back.

Kath: *swallows hard holding back tears* *squeezes her eyes shut tightly and whispers* I want to go home.

DJ: *hears her and sighs* *returns to loading up the fridge and pantry*

Kath: *changes the channel and watches Grey's Anatomy*

DJ: *clears his throat* Are you hungry?

Kath: *looks at him and shakes her head*

DJ: Come on you've got to have something, you haven't eaten since I first saw you.

Kath: *shrugs*

DJ: At least a granola bar?

Kath: *sighs* Fine.

DJ: *throws her own*

Kath: *catches it and eats it so fast*

DJ: *chuckles* Pfft. And you said you weren't hungry. *walks into the kitchen*

Kath: *smiles slightly* *continues watching TV*

DJ: *sees the phone* *thinks: DID SHE CALL HERSELF IN MISSING?! DID SHE TELLING ANYBODY ANYTHING???!!?* *picks up the phone and hears no dial tone* Phew...It's dead. *grabs his cell phone; dials Kevin's number*

Kevin: Hello

DJ: Kevin.

Kevin: You have to be careful now.

DJ: You heard, huh?

Kevin: Are you kidding? It's all over the news, it's on milk cartons, on 'Lost' signs, on the newspaper, in magazines, it's everywhere Daniel.

DJ: *sighs* I'm not letting her go.

Kevin: *sighs* Daniel, it'll always be a lose-lose situation. We're never gonna win.

DJ: *sighs* Where are you?

Kevin: Driving. We got through Tagaytay.

DJ: We're outside the city limits, we're out in the woods by Forks.

Kevin: Alright. We'll see what we can do. Don't take her anywhere public, we need to hide her the best we can.

DJ: Alright. See you soon *hangs up*

Kath: *sees Daniel hang up* *turns around*

DJ: *walks back out* Are you sure you don't want anything?

Kath: *shrugs*

DJ: You can at least talk you know, you've been quiet ever since I fought with--Ohh...

Kath: *plays with her hands*

DJ: I won't hurt you ok?

**********

COMMENT!! VOTE!!