Chapter-1- Angry Alexis.

"Fuck you, you mother fucker!" I yell towards Ryan the jerk who kicked my table, causing everything to fall.

Wait....

Oh holy shit! What did I jut say!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I look at Ryan who is smirking mischievously at me.

"Alexis! How dare you use such of an bad language in my class! Detention for 1 hour straight right after break!' Mrs. Dunn, my English teacher, yelled at me with her pure British accent.

That piece of an mouldy salt crusted toe nail...

"Teacher, i did-didn't do anything. Rya-" I'm cut off by a deadly glare from Mrs. Dunn.

Great, just great.

I was planning on going to the library to grab a few books but that piece of holy cow's shit.....

I sigh in defeat and sit down. That turd is still smirking.

His guts...

He turns to look at me and I give him my deadliestly deadliest glare which could burn him into ashes.
He saw my face, and within a split second, his smirk turned into a holy-shit-im-dead face.

I pursue my lips to control myself from laughing, so that I don't have to attend another glare from Dunn.

He made this face, cause he knows what happens when I do that.

He witnessed it.

The last time I used this glare was on Drake, the popular jerk of the school.

And that day was probably his last day, everyone thought so. I literally broke his middle finger for raising it at me.

That was two days ago.

Oh, how I missed doing that.

I smirk and turn my attention to the teacher.

Right after 2 minutes, I see a paper land on my desk. I look around to see Ryan looking at the paper and at then at me, indicating he threw it.

Huh?

I open the crumpled paper and read 'I'm sorry, Alexis.', written in a disgusting, I mean disgusting hand writing.

Idea.

I fold the paper and look at him and give him a wink, and instantly his face physically relaxes.

If he thinks I am that easy, he got something else coming at him.

I seriously can't wait for lunch time.

_________________*******______________

As soon as the bell rang, I literally ran towards the door for no reason.

I keep my stuffs in my locker, and head towards the cafeteria. I grab my food and make my way towards my friends.

"Is it true, honey?" Saarah asked me, pitifully. News does travel fast in our school. Saarah is like the mother of the gang. She is always in charge of us. All of our parents love Saarah, she never curses, is very responsible and a honor roll student. And every guy drools over her in Fridity High, because let's get real, beautiful brown hair and tiny little frame, if I were to be a lesbian I'd totally bang her.

"If your asking about the detention shit, yup." I say grumpily, as I slouch in my chair.

"I feel ya, man." Kai says. He is like the nigga type, you know.