Prolouge

"And let me kiss you!" I sang the last words closing our concert in Birmingham.

"Thank you Birmingham! You guys have been absolutely amazing tonight." Liam said.

"You are all the reason we are able to stand on this stage today and we all thank you so much." Louis said.

"You guys are incredible and we all love you with all our hearts." Niall said.

"Thank you all for being such lovely fans and we hope to see you again on another tour or something." Zayn casually said.

"Thank you Birmingham! Goodnight!" I yelled and the sea of girls roared with screams as we all exited the stage.

I didn't hesitate going to my room and showering to reduce the amount of sweat on my body.

I hopped in the shower in my room and washed my necessities and was out in minutes.

I slid on some grey sweat pants, a white v-neck and a grey beanie to hide my wet curls. I put on my red converse and went down the hall to the snack room.

Literally all this room is, is snack foods and a tele with an Xbox connected to it.

Niall likes to call it heaven on earth.

I reached the room to see the other lads already in it. Louis and Liam on the couch, Niall and Zayn eating some food.

"Hey mate! You left your phone in here during the concert." Liam said toward me as he handed me my black iPhone.

I turned the phone on to show my lock screen of my beautiful girlfriend Bailey.

I saw she had sent me a few texts while I didn't have my phone.

(10:38 am)

From BaileyPooXx: Goodmorning babe. I feel terrible this morning. A little woozy.

(2:21 pm)

From BaileyPooXx: Hey baby, sorry to be annoying you so much but I think I might have food posining or something nasty. Just thought you'd like the update.

(7:56 pm)

From BaileyPooXx: Ok, last one. I love you and I hope you have a smashing concert tonight.

I let out a sigh. "What is it Harry?" Niall asked noticing my concern. "Bailey is sick with food posining." I said. "Just upset I'm not there to help her get better."

"Well she'll be ok mate. She's a tough girl. In the mean time you want to play some XBox to help you clear your mind?" Louis suggested holding the white controller toward me.

"Maybe, I should text her back. Tell her about everything and hoping she feels better." I trailed off in my own thoughts.

"Harry, don't text her back. She might be asleep and sleep will help her get better. Don't wake her." Liam said.

"Ok, I guess you're right." I said scratching the back of my neck unsure of what I should do.

"Just come play the game and stop worrying." Louis said. "Fine." I said shutting my phone off and placing it in my pocket before taking a seat beside my best mate and playing Call Of Duty Black Ops.

*****

After a while of running around and killing Louis' character multiple times I was getting a tad bored.

I was literally just walking around then when Louis popped up I'd shoot him. He didn't necessarily appreciate that.

I felt my phone in my left pocket being vibrating. I pulled it out to show that Bailey was calling me. I excused myself from the room into the hall to get some privacy.

I slide the green button over and then talked into the small device.

"Hello?" I asked, then I heard a sniffle. "H-hey uh Harry." Bailey spoke with sorrow. "Bailey is something wrong baby?" I asked worryingly.

"Um actually Harry I don't think I can do this." She said. "Do what Bailey?" I asked clearifying. "I can't be without you for this long. Everything reminds me of you. It breaks my heart just to think about you not being with me." She spoke. "Then I can ask Paul if you can come out with us." I said. I mean the other lads get their girlfriends out here no problem.

"No Harry, don't go through the trouble. Lets just say we had some good times and great memories. Lets just leave it at that alright." She said.

I can't believe this is happening.

When I actually tried to make myself believe I've found the one.

"So we aren't together anymore?" I asked numb of emotion. "I love you Harry." She said. "I love you too Bailey." I said with silent tears rolling down my cheeks. "Goodbye Harry." She said. "Goodbye Bailey." I spoke and then ended the call.

I felt all of my emotions come back at me all at once. The anger and sorrow. The pain and emptiness.

I threw my phone as far as I could down the hallway in pure anger, then just slid my back down the wall till I was sat on the ground and cried.

I'm not going to lie, I hurt so badly to think that everything Bailey and I had is over.

I never knew a girl would mean this much to me.