Chapter 2

"B-Bailey?" I asked in pure shock that the girl I love in standing right infront of me.

"Hey Harry." She said with her angelic voice. "Why are you in Manchester? Why do you have a baby? You have no idea how much I've missed you." I said being a little too straight forward for comfort right now. Calm down Harry.

"I live in Manchester." She explained. "The baby." I asked pointing to the adorable infant in her arms. "Uh this is... My sister Brooke's kid." She said. "Why do you have it?" I asked confused to why she had it and not Brooke.

"Because her and her husband are busy and they needed me to look after it, I mean her." She said correcting herself. "And what's her name?" I asked making faces at the baby. "Her name is Mackenzie." She said placing her back into her carseat then continuing her shopping.

"So what brings you to Manchester?" She asked. "The final concerts of our tour are around here. We are going to be here for a few weeks, depending how many things we have to do while we are here." I explained as she looked through the foods.

"Are the other boys here?" She asked, excitedly knowing that since I was here so was Louis. They have a weird relationship. "Yea, they are around the shop somewhere." I said and just then we heard the intercom come on. 'Clean up in aisle 3-5' the speaker said. "Found Lou." She spoke making me laugh a little.

I talked to Bailey as she shopped around the store. She stood in line for check out and I helped her put groceries in the boot of her car.

She honestly has no idea how much I do miss her.

"So aren't you going to stay here with the boys?" She asked, "I was going to ask if you'd show me your flat. I'll text the guys and tell them where I am." I confessed since I really did want to spend more time with her.

I heard the baby begin to cry. "Yea, you can come." She said going to the backseat to try and calm her niece down by giving her this ruber thing. "I've got her. You can drive." I said sitting in the backseat, beside the baby, holding the rubber thing to her mouth. It kept her quiet.

Once we arrived Bailey went to the boot to retrieve groceries but I stopped her. "You get Mackenzie, I have these." I said grabbing bags from her hands. Bailey grabbed the baby and took her inside while I grabbed a many bags as I could then going into the flat to see Bailey standing there inconspicuously.

"So where do you want these?" I asked. "You can just sit them in the kitchen floor. It's right over there." She said pointing in the direction of the kitchen. I put all the bags in the kitchen and then went to retrieve one more bag from the car. Since that's all I had left.

I went back in and began unpacking the bags since Bailey looked busy with the baby.

"You know you don't have to do that." She said. "You're busy right now. It won't kill me to help you out." I said resuming my actions.

I'm guessing the baby eventually fell asleep and Bailey went to go lay her down. Is it just me or does she look so, what the word? Adorable while she's holding that baby?

I mean honestly, I would've just gone up and kissed her right then and there if I could've.

"That was quick." She said startling me. "Yea, weren't many items of food. Although I have a bag full of baby things that I assume go in the baby's room." I said holding the bag out for her to grab.

She took it and disappeared, I walked into the living area and found the remote to turn on the tele as Bailey came back into the room.

"Hey!" All the boys yelled and cheered as they bursted through the door. Then there was crying. "Good job guys." Bailey said sarcastically and then left to get the baby.

She came back into the living room holding the baby with the boys all staring at her.

"Well is anyone going to say hi or are we just going to stare at the girl with the baby?" She asked. "Hey Bailey!" Louis cheered being his normal self while everyone, except me, were confused as hell. "Sister's baby guys." She said and it felt like the air lightened up instantly.

"Uh Harry can you do me a favor?" Bailey asked. "Sure. Anything." I complied. "Take Kenzie while I run to the loo?" She asked holding the baby toward I. "Kenzie? Her name is Kenzie?" Lou asked. "No her name is Mackenzie." Bailey corrected Lou as I took the baby.

While Bailey was gone I held the child in my arms and kept making faces at her to make her smile. She was adorable.

I'd open my mouth wide and show my teeth with my eyes wide as well and her small mouth would form a grin.

I want a child. It would be so cool.

"So where are you boys staying?" Bailey asked coming back to the room. "In the tour bus." Niall answered. "That can't be comfortable being cramped in the small space." She exclaimed. "Yeah it really isn't." Liam said sadly.

I made another face at the baby and I heard a tiny laugh come from her.

"Why don't you boys stay here? I mean we are all friends." She explained. Honestly when she said that all of us got excited.

"But the thing is I only have one spare room, and only two air mattresses." She said. "Well I call the extra bedroom!" Niall yelled shooting his hand in the air. "Me too!" Zayn followed. "Me three!" Louis yelled.

Liam and I? Challenge accepted.

"Whoever sleeps in here has to leave the tele off at night because Kenzie can't sleep if it's on." She added.

Well I could sleep in here and give Liam what he wants for once.

"I can sleep in here." I said. "So you boys better go get your things." Bailey said and the boys jumped off of the sofa.

I gave Bailey back the baby and then we all went out to Louis' car he drove over and retrieved our overnight bags.

"You seem happy mate." Louis said. "I am Lou, I've found my girl again and I'm not letting her go." I spoke.

"I'm glad, you two are perfect for each other and it's about time you both get married." He added. "Marriage? Who said anything about that?" I asked.

"Me, I just did. You watch. It'll happen sooner or later." Louis said shutting the boot and going up to the flat doors.

I hope we get married. Bailey and I.

Oh god I sound like a teenage girl.