Chapter 1

•9 months later•

I laid silent on my bunk. Earbuds placed in my ears, listening to Fun.'s latest album.

I was just thinking about what I was going to do when this tour finally ended. Don't get me wrong, I love going on tours and meeting fans it's just, I don't know what to do when I get home.

I won't have anyone there.

Bailey moved out. Yeah I texted her a few times after the break up but it just wasn't the same. It all seemed too awkward.

But I won't have to worry about that any time soon since Paul just told us this morning that we have three more concerts taking place in the Manchester area.

And I'm completely ok with that. Less time stuck in my flat, alone.

I felt my stomach growl and felt that it was time to go eat something since I've only eaten one thing today and it's 2 pm.

I slid the blinds hiding my bunk over and hopped out. I made my way down the slim hallway and down the stairs.

I went to the living/kitchen area of the bus. I searched though all of the cabinets and fridge to find nothing at all to eat.

Not even one bag of crisps.

I turned around to see Niall saying something to me. I pulled my earbuds out of my ears and listened to what he had to say.

"I was saying that we have no food and I told Paul that we needed to stop by the nearest market to get some." He explained. I nodded my head and put the ear buds back in.

I just sat in the booth located in the kitchen area and listened to my music until the bus came to a hault.

"Ok boys, disguise time!" Liam yelled like he was some kind of superhero. I went to my bunk and got out my suitcase.

I took the earbuds from my ears and turned off my music, placing the earbuds into my pocket.

I grabbed a random grey hoodie and an orange beanie I had on top. I placed the beanie over my curly head and threw the hood over it.

I stood by the door to exit the bus and was waiting on Zayn and Louis since they had to make sure their hair was perfect before leaving.

Once they made it to the door we exited the bus no problem, no fans in sight. We all five walked together into the market and began toward the food section with two different trollys.

"Ok Niall and Zayn you two go to the beverage area and get whatever you think we'd all drink. Niall no pints." Liam explained and the boys were off.

"Louis, you and I will head over to cookies and cakes and get some snacks. Niall! Zayn! Anything you guys really want?" Liam asked. "Oreos!" Niall yelled.

Oreos... Bailey's favorite food.

"Why am I always stuck with you?" Louis asked in disgust with being placed with Liam once again. "Because I can let you out of my sight for two minutes without you breaking something or creating a mess." He explained.

"Ok that only happened once!" Louis said. "Three times." I said. Both boys stopped their argument and looked at me baffled as hell.

"It speaks?" Liam asked. "Mate, you haven't spoken to us hardly at all in the last 9 months." Louis said. I nodded my head because I already knew this.

"Back into mute mode." Louis joked. "Shut up." I said quietly. "Harry, you go to the frozen foods and get any frozen things you think we need." Liam said and I nodded.

The other boys split with me to go in their direction. Weird, I'm the youngest yet they send me to go by myself.

I made it to the first few aisles that had the freezer boxes in them. I scanned the items behind the door as best I could since they were all fogged with glass. I didn't really see anything I wanted personally.

I'm sure Niall will scan through the rest of the market to make sure there isn't something he missed that he really wants.

Maybe we should own our own market. Can you imagine how much money we would make? And how much we wouldn't spend on Niall, he could just get some for himself.

Ok, off topic Harry. Good job.

I went through the other aisles and then went to probably the last aisle I would have to go through until I was able to get out of this dastardly place.

I saw a shorter girl with long blonde hair. She had a child in her arms and it looked like she needed some help.

The baby was fussing like mad and it looked like the girl wasn't able to push the trolly.

"Do you need help?" I asked. Yeah I've been on mute lately and not really wanting to deal with people but hey, I'm not heartless.

"Do you need help?" I asked again since she seemed to turn around but not hear what I said.

That's when I realized she looked really familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. The grey eyes that seem to sparkle for no reason at all.

Wait a second...

"B-Bailey?"