Chapter 10

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long. I will update all my books soon and in the mean time enjoy this chapter

Jen's POV

I wake up only to notice that today is the first day of filming. I groan as I sit up. I then see Josh looking at me.

Josh smiles and walks over "morning sleepy head" I groan yet again "what time is it?" I mumble

He smiles "its 4am, but we have to go get to set" I look at him "your kidding... Right?" I ask in shock. He laughs "nope, come on go have a shower"

I sigh and sit up "but I don't want to" I whine, he laughs and hugs me "tuff I'll throw you in there now"

I try to get out of his arms "No! No! I'll go shower!" I screech as we wasn't in my house. Oh gosh I forgot to say that me, Josh and the cast are in a hotel near the set. We arrived about 2 days ago. The best part is me and Josh are sharing a room 😉

Josh let's me go and kisses me softly, yet lovingly. I kiss back wanting more but not wanting to say anything.

We pull away a couple of minutes later "shower with me?" I ask softly

He smiles "of course baby" he gets up and we walk into the bathroom together. He turns to me and smiles.

I smile back and turn away to get undressed. I hear Josh's clothes be dropped to the floor. I feel myself starting to blush a slight pink.

(If you don't like sexual stuff then please skip to Josh's POV. If you think you ain't old enough skip as well)

I turn the shower on as Josh comes behind me to untie my hair from the scruff bun it was in.

Josh kisses my shoulder and up to my neck, making a soft moan leave my lips. I blush straight away hoping he didn't hear. But oh he did.

He smirks "I love your moan" he whispers as he starts kissing my neck yet again.

I moan again then turn around to him. I kiss him extremely hard and passionate while the water runs over our bodies.

He smirks and kisses me passionately as he lifts me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist. He puts his hands on my butt cheeks to keep me up.

I moan softly feeling how hard he is. I look at him "are you sure?" He asks softly

I smile "yes, I want you and all of you" I whisper softly. He nods and lines himself up with my entrance.

I bite my lip as he pushes inside me. I gasp and hide my face in his neck as it hurt. He holds me close while whispering calm, soothing words in my ear until I get used to him being inside me.

He slowly starts to move while having me pinning against the wall. I moan as he moves in and out "faster" I moan.

He smirks and does as I say. I moan along with him. He moans my name softly and I moan his name very loud.

I grip his hair while he thrusts into me hard and fast making me scream out in pure pleasure.

He moves so much more. We continue until he groan "I...I'm close" he moans.

I moan and smile "m...me to" I dig my nails into his back as I feel myself about to explode. He softly whispers in my ear "go ahead baby, cum for me"

I moan loud as I release, my walls clenching around him. He gasps and moans my name as loud as possible while he releases inside me.

I lay my head on his shoulder breathing heavily after our fun. He smiles and keeps me close to him.

He pulls out and puts me down letting me stand but still keeping a hold of me. I watch as he washes my hair and body, then does his own.

I step out of the shower and smile as he wraps a towel around me then one around his waist.

(Sexual part is now over)

I dry my body and get dressed. I dry my hair. I look over at Josh, who was now dressed in Jeans and a white shirt.

I look at my dress and smile. I brush my hair and put make up on, then I get my heals on. Josh looks at me and smiles. He walks over and hugs me.

I giggle "we best go down to our driver and get to set" I smile at him. He kisses my cheek and smiles "okay sexy" I blush and hit him softly

He laughs and gets his shoes on then his Jaket. I get my jacket on and smile. I grab my hand bag and the key card for the room "let's go"

We walk down to the lobby of the hotel. I hold his hand as we walk outside, our bodyguards with us. They move all the paparazzi out of our way so we could get into the car.

I get into the car and smile as Josh gets in next to me. I hug into him as I yawn.

~ after work ~

We arrive back at the hotel. It was 11pm and we were both exhausted. I go in and get into my PJs. I then get straight into bed.

Josh does exactly the same and we cuddle up. I fall asleep to Josh saying "I love you" I softly mumble it back as I fall into a deep sleep.

___________________________
Hey,
Thank you for reading, sorry it took so long to do this Chapter
I hope you really like this Chapter

((Yes I have made a few reajustments as I made a few mistakes))