Chapter 3

Sorry it took a while to write this as I have been thinking a lot but hear it is and hope you all enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________

Jen's POV

- 2 days later my birthday -

I wake up early to the sound of my alarm clock telling me it is 5 am. I get out of bed and go into my bathroom do my business. I strip and get in the shower, once I'm done I wrap myself in my towel and go out into my room and dry myself and get clothes on and blow dry my blond hair.

I get up from my desk after brushing my hair and go back to the bathroom to do my make up. once I'm finished I hear my bedroom door open, not long after my mother walks into my bathroom smiling "happy birthday beautiful" she smiles

I smile and hug her "thanks mum and has Josh got hear yet?" I look at her and my mom smiles "come find out and open your cards and present". I groan "a present really?". My mum laughs "yes now shift and go downstairs"

I sigh "let me have a couple more minutes please??" I give a puppy dog look, my mum sighs "fine 10 minutes"

Josh 's POV

I smile as I stand in Jen's living room in a big box with wrapping paper around it and I start to think

I'm so gonna scare her. I can't wait to see her face and her reaction gosh maybe I'm falling for her.....No she's my best friend she probably doesn't like me......hmmmm I should tell her after the auditions when I take her out.....Yes do that.....

My thoughts get cut off when I hear Jen's mother walk back downstairs and push the hatch on the box open "she won't be to long another 10 minutes"

I smile "thank you Mrs.Lawrence" She smiles and closes the hatch and gets the other presents and cards ready.

My body starts to tingle a little as I think about what Jen is wearing and how perfect She is but I stop when I hear Jen walk into the living room.

I smile to myself and get ready for the scare so she will scream and I will laugh....Well maybe we all will laugh you never know.

Jen's POV

I walk downstairs and into the living room where I see some presents and cards but one present catches my eyes a big tall box wrapped in a red and green striped wrapping paper "is that for me?" I ask moving towards the box

My mother smiles "yes dear it is best open it first mite be something good" I smile and look at the box about to rip the paper when Josh jumps out scaring the life out of me and I scream

Everybody starts to laugh as I punch Josh in the arm "that wasn't nice you meanie" He smiles and hugs me and whispers "happy birthday beautiful" I get shivers down my spine as he says that and I smile "thanks but that still wasn't nice"

I sit down and open all the cards and presents and then it's time to go. just to tell you I had a car also nice and red and I'm about to drive it to the audition.