Sexy

Blaine is the new kid, he and Kurt have only been dating for 1 month, The New Directions don't know... That's all you really need to know for this fic

-_-_-

"We have a new student auditioning today." Mr. Schu gestured to the raven haired boy who just walked in, a huge grin grew on his face at the sight of Kurt.

"Please, a new member more like." Kurt scoffed.

"But, Kurt, you haven't even heard him sing yet." Rachel tilted her head in curiosity.

"Well yeah. But I know talent when I see it and this kid has talent written all over himself." Kurt dragged out the 'all' causing Blaine to blush.

"Ok... Umm, I-I have a friend that goes to this school and he told me what your topic for this w-week is." Blaine turned to look towards the whiteboard with the word 'Sexy' written on it in blue whiteboard pen, "So, I decided that my audition should have something to do with this week's t-topic."

"Oh, Blaine, you don't have to." Mr. Schu patted his back.

"I've prepared it now so..." Blaine trailed off as Mr. Schu nodded and sat down.

"This little hobbit here probably thinks he's really sexy." Santana whispered to Sam.

The music started and most of the girl's mouths dropped open as they realised what song he was singing.

Yeah, yeah
When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking on the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control,
It's Redfoo with the big afro
And like Bruce Lee yeah I got the glow

Ah... Girl look at that body
Ah...Girl look at that body
Ah... I work out

Kurt blushed as Blaine started moving his hips.

Ah... Girl look at that body
Ah...Girl look at that body
Ah... I work out

When I walk in the spot (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

Blaine kept thrusting his hips after each 'show it' and winked at Kurt, causing his blush to darken, if that was even possible. Santana's wolf-whistles caused Blaine's grin to widen.

I'm sexy and I know it

Blaine crossed his hands behind his neck as he started rolling his hips, and both of Kurt's hands covered his mouth as he tried to muffle a moan that escaped his lips and his eyes widened when he noticed the girls worriedly staring back at him.

Yeah
When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off
And when I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to tan my cheeks (what)
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get serviced (watch)

Ah... Girl look at that body
Ah...Girl look at that body
Ah... I work out