Chapter 5 - Nora and borderlines

thank you all again for so many watchers and all..i'm very grateful,i never had so many people read my stories T-T but,enough of my depression lol,have fun reading :3 

Btw,this chapter is dedicated to my bestie Yatorisama :3 (sorry for the wait T^T)

---------------------------------------------------

(still Yana's POV)

When i got down,i saw that there was light in the kitchen.Oh,so the electricity got back...There was nobody in the kitchen tho,they were probably still sleeping..I went to the cupboard,and took out the frying pan.I put some oil in it and i put it on the fire.While that was getting ready,i got out the eggs,and put them in the frying pan.I decided to make sunny side eggs for everyone,so i put in five first,for Yato,Yukine,Kofuku,Daikoku and myself.Then,Nii-chan said he has three weapons,so i added three more.I put the toasts in the toaster,and then continued on with the eggs.

Yukine's POV

i woke up,and looked around,but there was no sight of Yana.I guess she already got up.I got out of bed,and walked over to the door.When i got out,i heard various clashing sounds coming from the downstairs.

-you will never beat me!

i heard Yana yell.I rushed downstairs,worried about her safety.Is she fighting someone?! what is going on??As i came downstairs,i rushed over to the kitchen where the noises were coming from and i saw Yana making eggs.The oil was burning up,so the bubbles were popping around everywhere..I just stood there,feeling dumb for being worried about her safety,until she noticed me.

-ooh,Yukine! Good morning..Did i wake you up?

-no,but you sure did make me freak out from worry..Why are you battling the eggs?

-hehe,i always want to make them perfect..Do you even like eggs? i just made them without thinking..

-yeah,i do..it's okay,there is not that many people who don't love them..and i'm not that picky anyway..

A/N-sorry if a lot of you actually hate eggs,i just wrote that a lot like them because it seemed fit for the story..sorryy

-oh,i'm glad..Well,now that you're here,you could go and put the plates on the table,please..

-okay,i'm on it.

Yana's POV

He said,and i handed him the plates.While he was putting them up,i just finished up the eggs.i put them on the table,nicely in every plate.I also put the toasts,and some salad.

-now then..let's call them all! Kay,Yukine..I'll go get nii-chan and his weapons,and  you can go get Kofuku and Daikoku!

-okay,Yana!

he said,and we both went our ways..

-timeskip(sorry lol)-

After we finished our meal (everyone loved it,ofc),Yukine and i were sent out to buy some stuff for lunch and dinner,which will be made by Kofuku.We walked through the streets,until i saw a phantom.Well,dang it.It noticed us,and started running towards us.I grit my teeth,and ran towards it as well,to finish this sooner.

-Sekki! 

i called out,and Yukine flew in my hand.I jumped in the air,slicing the phantom's leg off.It was a spider one,so I sliced only one out of his eight legs.He jumped back a bit,and then swumg his other leg towards me,wanting to hit me.I dodged it by jumping, and then I sliced it's leg off again.

-You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun! With this advent,I,the Yana god lay waste with the Sekki,and expel thy vast defilement!

I slid my fingers over the blade ,and then swung down Sekki,slicing the phantom in half (sorry Marco T^T). 

-Rend!

I landed down on the ground after I jumped,and swung Yukine to the side.

-Yukine.