Chapter 7 - Yato's killing spree

A/N-SSSOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG OMFGG HOW LONG HAS IT EVEN BEEN?!? and it's cause i promised to myself that i would update this when one of my fav fanfiction writers updates,i NEVER KNEW IT WAS GONNA TAKE SO LONG!! i'm so sorry everyoneeee TT^TT 

Yana's POV

My eyes widened when i saw the figure at the door.Their eyes widened,and i pulled away from Yukine.Shit.

It was Haru.

I quickly got up,almost so fast that it made Yukine fall down on his face.BUt it didn't~ I walked over to Haru,and shut the door behind him.

-You.Saw.Nothing.

-o-okay,Y-Yana-san,i s-saw nothing at a-all...

He said,and i nodded with approval.

-Good.Now what did you need?

-Well,Yato-sama sent me here to get some soap from you guys,if you have any extra or something..Because when Yato-sama just went to shower now,he spilled all of our soap and it went down the drain...So,uh...he didn't want to ask the maids and stuff so he just sent me here..

-Thank god he didn't come here himself.

-Yeah,that would be terrible.Like a whole hell on earth..

-Yeah...Well,here...

I walked over to my bag,and took out a spare soap i always have with me on trips.I carried it over back to Haru,and then gave him a stern look.

-IF THIS EVER GETS TO YATO,I'LL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU IN WORSE WAYS THAN HE WOULD YUKINE.

I told him whispering in an intimidating voice,and he shivered.

-O-Okay,Yana-san,it w-won't! 

-Kay,good night then Haru!

I said with a smile,and he walked out of the room after.I locked it this time after him,and sighed out.

-Wow Yana,that was pretty terrifying..

I turned around when i heard Yukine's voice,and then giggled,scratching the back of my head.

-Hehe,was it? Never noticed..

I sighed,and walked over to the bed,picking up the pillow,and then got in the bed.

-L-Let's just go sleep now...

I said,blushing,and Yukine nodded,blushing as well.He laid down,and then I followed,turning off the lights.Thank god there still was some light from the moon or Yukne would be scared..I closed my eyes and went to sleep,trying to free my mind of worry for tomorrow's competition.

-timeskip-

Yato's POV

As soon as i heard my alarm(Yana knocking on my door rapidly in the morning),I quickly got up,and ran over to the door.I opened it happily,pretending that I was awake,and then I saw her glare at me.

-Yato.

-H-Hehe,morning,s-sis..

-Don't you ''sis'' me..Have you been sleeping until now?

I looked to the side,and scratched the back of my neck.

-N-No...

-You so were!! Now hurry up because the competition is about to start!

She pouted,and I saluted.

-aye-aye,m'aam!

I said,and she giggled,as I rushed in my room to change.After waking up my weapons,we all got ready and I quickly walked out of my room,my weapons following behind.I smiled at Yana,but then I saw that brat and I scoffed.

-Let's go onee-chan!

I said,and took her hand in mine,happily walking down the stairs with her.

-timeskip-

As we got to the place where the competition will be,we all got our equipment and prepared ourselves. There were tons of other people and even some who aren't from the hotel we're staying in,I guess this competition is pretty popular.Well,for all that money....I got in my position and then heard a voice speaking.

-The countdown for the race will begin shortly.All of the competitors get in your spots!

A kind of cheery voice said from somewhere,I'm guessing from the speakers,as everyone got in their positions and the countdown started.

-Everyone,get ready!

A woman by the side yelled now, putting her hands in the air.I got ready,and looked over at nii-chan,and he smirked at me,me returning the smirk.Let the race begin.

-Get set!

I readied my legs on my snowboard, and Yato and the rest did the same.I winked at Yukine next to me,and wished him luck at the last moment.

-GO!!

The woman said,and we all jumped off the start line.