Chapter Four- A night out brings surprises.

*

Scene- Author writing in her computer while 'Pom Poms' by Jonas brothers blast through the speakers.

Author (singing): More to love when your hands are free, baby put your pom poms down for me.......

(Enter Zayn)

Zayn: Didnt you forget something?

Author: What?

Zayn:Something called Best-

Author: Fudge! Shit I gotta go see it!!!!

(Author runs away while Zayn shakes his head)

Disclaimer: Author did not forget about Best Song Ever, this is an fictional account inside the Author's head.

BTW, song on the side is 'Give me Everything tonight' By Pitbull*

It took me five bouquets of roses, an expensive bottle of perfume, chocolates and a personal apology from Niall for Perrie to even talk to me. Talk about holding a grudge.

Then again on a completely unrelated note, Alexis never called us.

Weirdly though Simon didnt seem to bothered about it. He has been happier since 'M' did a piece on the wanted. Something about a band member cheating on his girlfriend. Either way, 'One Direction's night out' was officially old news. We did the press conference and we were sweethearts again.

Which was what made Perrie finally talk to me.

She suggested that we all go out to a new club and just put the whole thing behind us. It was a ruse. She was testing me, I knew that much.

 The place told us about was different from other clubs. For once it looked more homely and was smaller in stature. It was low profile so it suited us well. There were a couple of people outside but they didn’t seem to notice us which I found strange considering we were all high profile people.

Perrie didn’t seem to mind though. She pushed past everyone and led us inside. We sat near the bar in a round table. Louis and Harry chatted while Niall tried to act as Liam’s wingman. They didn’t want to come but Perrie insisted which I found weird as well.

The first hour passed normally. The guys gave us a lot of alone time so we managed to talk about our problems. Perrie admitted that she might have overreacted a bit about the article and I admitted that I was not really on my alert mode at the time. In the end she seemed to have opened herself for reconciliation but somehow it felt out of place. Maybe that spark wasn’t there anyway but I felt uneasy.

By the second hour, people seemed to have piled in. A lot of girls noticed us but didn’t do anything more than approach and ask for pictures. I was on my best behavior so I didn’t talk much. Perrie seemed to be happy about that. The others however let themselves loose and dance a couple of times with some of them.

My mind wandered as Perrie talked until it settled on Alex. Something, just something about her. Questions flooded my mind, why hadn’t she called? What could be the reason? We had tried to find more people but the search had yielded no results and I was losing hope. I knew from experience that ‘M’ only surfaced for important news and if left alone, she would disappear.

What really bothered me was why I was so interested in her. She was just another journalist but like Alex there was something about her. It could be that I liked the challenge or maybe it was just revenge. The latter sounded more plausible; she had after all almost caused me to break up with my girlfriend and jeopardized the whole fandom.