Chapter One- A bomb in the form of an article

*First chapter! I hope you like it!

Oh and all the stuff in the article mentioned is false so no worries about that.*

Zayn's POV

I was enjoying sleeping until my cell started to ring. It was tempting to just ignore it but since it had been ringing for the last ten minutes, I decided to take pity on the person. I fumbled for the cell and looked at it.

Then i groaned loudly and answered it. "Liam its bloody eight in the morning!"

"Sorry," Liam apologized.

"Now whats so damn important you couldnt tell me four hours ago."

"Simon called." Liam said.

"So?"

"So he called a meeting." Liam said.

"Why do I care?" I grumbled. I knew I was being a kid and all but no one went to Simon's meetings. Liam went out of duty and we just kind of hung out.

"Because he called everyone. Everyone." Liam emphasised.

"Fine! I will be there in an hour."

"You better be there in an hour." Liam said. "Not like last time. We spent two hours waiting for you."

"The traffic was bad."

Liam snorted. "Yeah right. You were just stuck in the bathroom because of your hair."

I scowled. "I was having a bad hair day!"

"You sound so much like a girl."

"Grrr see you after an hour."

Liam laughed again and hung up. Muttering darkly I got out of bed. i had a massive headache and I just wanted to get back into bed. I hardly remembered what happened the night before. It was fuzzy.

Whatever Simon had to say, It better be important.

                                                                ************************************

"Have you seen this?" Simon roared at us throwing papers on the table.

We didnt say anything. Louis just stared at Simon with a glassy look in his eyes which meant that he wasnt paying attention. Harry and Niall were leaning against each other, half asleep and hungover. Liam was the only attentive one and as for myself, I wasnt really paying attention.

'Well what are you waiting for?" Simon said in a disgusted voice.

Liam shuffled forward and picked up the papers. He then handed it to all of us. I looked down to read it

                                              One Direction’s night out

                                                     Written by: ‘M"

 ‘Oh god not her.’ I thought as I read the name. Then I started reading.

'British-Irish boyband One direction seems to have set a new record for parties.

The band consisting of Louis Tomlinson, 21, Zayn Malik, 20, Liam Payne, 19, Niall Horan, 19 and Harry Styles, 18, were seen last night at a 'shady' nightclub. What prompted them to go there are details that they have not shared yet but 'M' has a very good idea.

'M' does doesnt she? I thought sarcastically.

An hour before the boys were seen at a 'secret' meeting with their management. The contents of the meeting are rather blurred but it is most certainly a discussion of their stadium tour and upcoming album. Witnesses claim that there were raised voices at the meeting, most notably of Simon Cowell. But the disagreement was temporary with the boys parting ways soon after.